Rare Editions & Items of Hitman (and Other IOI Franchises)

The thread to share and discuss rare editions and items of the Hitman and other IOI franchises.

It can be anything hard to get these days. This includes Steelbooks, Collector’s Editions, and other exclusive and limited things. Even if it only has a base game as the actual feature, it can still be shared if rare or not widely known. Rereleases also can be shared. In some regions, some of them have might different packaging or are not available.

If you know or have any rare version of a game or an item, please share it here!

Hitman

HITMAN 3 with 20th anniversary passport

Bonus

• 20th Anniversary Passport

Available for Xbox One & Xbox Series X, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC(Epic Games Store), at only selected retailers.

HITMAN 2 Collector’s Edition

Bonus

• Briefcase replica
  • Bullet keyring
  • Rubber duck
  • Signature coin
  • Steelbook
  • Exclusive in-game contents (Now available for every Expansion Pass owner)

Available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC(Steam, code only)

Note: The US version includes the plastic case and the steelbook. The European version includes the steelbook with the paper sleeve. Some versions have the paper sleeve not covering the steelbook or does not have the sleeve.
Some versions have the red steelbook.

HITMAN 2 Pree Kit

(The image is different from the actual look)

Bonus

• Briefcase replica
  • Special message from Agent 47(David Bateson)

Available for PS4(I think), only 250 made

HITMAN: Definitive Edition Steelbook Edition

Bonus

• Steelbook

Available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4

Note: Retail HITMAN: Definitive Edition requires to redeem the included code to access all contents. Anniversary Outfit Bundle for HITMAN 1 only can be obtained with this code.

HITMAN: The Complete First Season Steelbook Edition

Bonus

• Steelbook
  • Original soundtrack and “Making of HITMAN Documentary”(Square Enix registration required)

Available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC(Steam, installation DVD included)

Note: According to some sources, the soundtrack and the documentary are available for all PC owners regardless of version, although some reported that is not the case, at least not anymore.

HITMAN Collector’s Edition

Bonus

• Agent 47 statue
  • Artbook
  • Tie & Clip

Available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC(Steam). Download code only for all platforms.

Hitman: Absolution Professional Edition

Bonus

• “Burning Hope” documentary video
  • Artbook
  • Agency Gun Pack DLC (Contracts mode only, now useless due to the server shutdown)

Available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC(Steam, installation DVD included)

Note: The US version and the European version have different packages. (The package included in the Deluxe Professional Edition is the same as the normal Professional Edition.)

Hitman: Absolution Deluxe Professional Edition

Bonus

• Professional Edition
  • Agent 47 statue

Available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC(Steam, installation DVD included)

Ultimate Stealth Triple Pack (Hitman: Absolution)

Bonus

• Thief
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3

Hitman HD Trilogy Premium Edition

Bonus

• Artbook

Note: Any retail version of HD Trilogy comes with Hitman: Sniper Challenge(Xbox One backward compatible) download code(one-time use), which cannot be obtained elsewhere except Absolution preorder for consoles.

Available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3

Hitman: Blood Money Collector’s Edition

Bonus

• Special disc cover with arts
  • Collector’s Edition DVD

Available for PC(I think)

Hitman: Blood Money Steelbook Edition

Bonus

• Steelbook

Available for PlayStation 2(I think)

Hitman Collection

• Version 1: Codename 47, Silent Assassin, Contracts
  • Version 2: Codename 47, Silent Assassin, Contracts, Blood Money

Note: DRM-free. SA is censored. C47, SA, CT is in one disc.

Available for PC

Hitman Trilogy (Hitman 2: Silent Assassin + Hitman: Contracts + Hitman: Blood Money)

Bonus

• Kane & Lynch: Dead Man preview disc

Available for PlayStation 2 and PC(I think)

Hitman: Contracts Collector’s Edition?

(Picture by @Travis_IOI)

Hitman: Contracts Card Sleeve Edition?

ContractsCardSleeve?1
ContractsCardSleeve?2
(Picture by a forum member known as @Cryptid1990 in the old forum)

Hitman(Non-game)

Hitman: The Critical Collection
iam8bit | Hitman: The Critical Collection Vinyl Soundtrack - iam8bit

Figures
Known Manufacturers: NECA, Play Arts Kai

Other

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Limited Edition

Bonus

• Exclusive multiplayer map
  • Weapons
  • Masks

Available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC

Kane and Lynch: Dead Men Limited Edition

Bonus

• Special disc cover with arts
  • Art card
  • Soundtrack CD

Available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC

6 Likes

I wish they would have rereleased the whole HD Trilogy for PS4 instead of just BM and Absolution. The art book looks great as well even though I’m not the kind of guy who is after such collectibles

2 Likes

Found this. There are no games in it but I thought it was interesting.

2 Likes

Ah, yes, I forgot about that! I thought about buying one when it was available but decided not to, as I don’t have the player.

1 Like

According to PCGamingWiki, HITMAN Original Soundtrack and the documentary video are available for all PC players. But I don’t remember finding the video. And I think someone said both are removed from Steam. Can anyone confirm if it is(was) available?

1 Like

I remember IOI gifted the OST more or less when HITMAN 2016 become GOTY, if I’m not wrong.

I don’t know if now OST can’t be downloaded anymore. I remember that Steam detected the OST like a DLC, so you had to select the “DLC” from the property of the game (through the steam client).

I don’t remember if there was any videos, definitely something else alongside the ost but I don’t remember what was. The bonus content were located on the root folder of the game.

2 Likes

A documentary. It’s been on YouTube for years.

1 Like

When you say this, do you mean that there’s no Trilogy Digital version, or there’s no Trilogy Premium Digital version (that comes with the Sniper game)

Because I own the HD Trilogy On PS3, Digital.

I did some more search, and it seems Sniper Challenge only comes with the retail versions. So I guess there is technically no “full” HD Trilogy on digital.

But yes, HD Trilogy is indeed available digitally. I must have been confused with something. I corrected the post now.

Wait, how did I get sniper challenge digitally on steam if it’s digital?

Oh, you meant HD trilogy.

I would name the NECA blood money and kai absolution figure as rare items too

1 Like

only 47 pairs were made

2 Likes