Rarest H3 suits?

Sorry got to disagree, Regardless of time frame, I believe there should be no gatekeeped unlocks to players. Can reward players for starting early by giving this as a reward but should still have the ability to unlock later down the road (Can even make use of the live service model to have it as an unlock a year or so later).

Plus while I still dislike this setup in Multiplayer, does it really make sense to have that reward mentality for a single-player focused game? Not as if it has any show off value as a result.

I would say having to do an ET on each Hitman 1 Map would be a good option.(Ties it back to H1 and having a fair task to get it) Though that will depend on re-runs if those who failed a few ETs can play again (Colorado, Hokkaido namely) and ETs being available when the game has run out its life expectancy (Though that is a whole different conversation)

2 Likes

I have the blue streak suit. I have no idea how I unlocked it. How was it to unlock the green black and white streak suits?

they aren’t unlocks, you get them when you buy the game on a specific platform

1 Like

This is the best one, from Stadia, the shoes kill it for me on these suits, all of them should have had black shoes

As a Xbox player I respectfully disagree and say the PlayStation Suit is better than all.

4 Likes

Nah, as a Playstation player I can say the PC suit is better than all. And yes, it is PURELY because of the Black Mask resemblance.

6 Likes

It reminds me a lot of Mr Negative from Spider-man PS4

1 Like

As a Xbox player I disagree. 47 looks like a smooth criminal in the PlayStation suit.

2 Likes

The Hokkaido ET suit (forgot the name) Even though I got in 2016, unfortunately suits weren’t carried over to Hitman 2. I am still missing the Bangkok casual suit with gloves too (missed the critic)

1 Like

I feel you. I’m about to miss the colorado suit, which was my favorite suit in H1 and H2
would be fine with it if it wasn’t one of the rarest ETs

This is bittersweet for me, as somebody who completed almost all Elusive Targets in 2016/17 with Silent Assassin. I switched from PS4 to PC between H1 and H2 so I could not claim these rewards.

2 Likes

This I understand to an extent the issue was the platform change you did that prevented you from acquiring said items.

While you earned them fair and square for your profile on PS4 that unfortunately isn’t indicative to your feats on PC.