Realistically speaking, what would be the most difficult missions of 47's career?

A tie between Hunter and Hunted (C) and Requiem (BM). In both missions 47 is cornered from all directions and if this wasn’t a game, he was beyond fucked even if he’d put up a fight.

Hunter and Hunted
Once the mission starts you have approximately 10 seconds to flee your room or you’re ambused from every direction. Since 47 is a silent assassin, canonically speaking, he wouldn’t just shoot up the hotel. Let’s say he takes action way earlier or manages to escape the room in those 10 seconds, it would still be hard to get out of the hotel. Everyone is looking for the assassin that dresses up in other peoples clothes, so it would be highly suspicious if suddenly one SWAT guy abandons the squad and casually walks out of the building. On top of that, the only way to kill the commander is in direct line of sight for the pedestrians, who will obviously scream for help. Chances this mission would succeed irl are very low.

Requiem
Do I even have to explain? My guy lies dead in the coffin surrounded by countless armed goons. Even if 47 manages to kill a bunch of them, he would eventually die of bullet wounds. Saying professional difficulty is the most realistic, 9 out of 10 times you can only succeed this mission by doing 3 headshots when you’re dying. That doesn’t happen in real life. 47’s only chance would be to take the priest hostage, but even then they’ll start shooting eventually.

I also chose the H2SA end sequence because of Agent 17. He has the advantage and recognizes 47 from miles away. He’s also hard to find inside the building because he moves around when he hears 47 walk. That, and the high number of Russian mobsters swarmed throughout the city makes this a tricky one.

5 Likes

In realistic circumstances, I would say the Nuristan arc, even though it’s not in the poll.

He’s up against an army, which I think is more difficult than tackling a criminal organisation. At some point he’s even up against an additional army, namely the blue helmets, who he can’t touch.
And realistically speaking, he could not hope to get away with disguising himself as a local soldier.

2 Likes

Oh christ, you remind me of Motorcade Interception and Tunnel Rat. There is no way he would have been able to pass off as a soldier in that rebel base and make off with their nuke. Motorcade is infamously difficult even in-game, let alone realistically.

Unfortunately can’t edit the poll after more than 5 minutes have passed so I can’t add Motorcade or Tunnel Rat. Was gonna replace Dance with the Devil and Dubai

1 Like

The Murder of Crows? Target sniper was where no found on multiple restaurants i remember ps2 xbox 360 twice bruh

Siiiiiiiiiiigh :face_exhaling: how come nobody mentioned Operation Sledgehammer the heat in that level man. Entire milita turning the town up side down to get 47 in twisted hunter and hunted scenario. it’s impressive how he still carried on his hunt on Skurky like pro+

So my best assumption, the top 20:
Operation Sledgehammer
Run For Your Life
Hunter and Hunted
Attack of the Saints
Requiem
Asylum Aftermath
Untouchable
Hunter and Hunted (Absolution)
Redemption at Gontranno
Amendment XXV
Meet Your Brother