Redeem Legacy Pack in Hitman 3 on digital console

Hi guys, hope you can help me with this one about using the old Hitman 2 levels, the Legacy Pack, in Hitman 3.
I currently own the Hitman 2 disc version for Xbox One. I have bought an Xbox Series S recently, so can’t use discs anymore, which may give an issue with redeeming the Hitman 2 Legacy Pack. However, since Hitman 3 uses Smart Delivery, I thought it may be possible to install Hitman 3 on the old Xbox One, redeem the legacy pack there since I can authorize with the disc. Then I install the next-gen version on the Series S, where I can redownload the Hitman 2 Legacy Pack from my account.
Do you guys have any idea if this may work?

Where did GI say this?

1 Like

Hope that “BOX” really exits so that I can delete my H2 from PS5

I think this would work. However, it might depend on how the Legacy system works this time. But I think the odds are high.

They have not said yet whether or not the IOI account will have anything at all to do with access to legacy missions.

1 Like

But your IOI account didn’t have anything to do with it. I redeemed my H2 legacy pack a year before I created the IOI account.

You must be a PC player since it was redeemed automatically since the game was able to pick up if you owned H2016 on Steam as well. Console users had to launch H2016 on their console and redeem the pack via a link in the in-game store tab.

1 Like

Redeeming Legacy Pack has nothing to do with the IOI account. You were able to redeem it because you had H1, not because you linked both games to your account.

4 Likes

“All locations from Hitman 1 and Hitman 2 can be imported and played within Hitman 3 at no additional cost for existing owners — plus progression from Hitman 2 is directly carried over into Hitman 3 at launch.” Both of those previous Hitman games are already jam-packed with a slew of international hub locales to play around in, such as Paris, Bangkok, and Santa Fortuna.

Read More: Will Hitman 1 and 2 be playable in Hitman 3?

Ok thanks guys, I will give it a try when it comes out!