Request: HITMAN related emojis

smol hitman :heart:

20emojis

2 Likes

Is that from the comic strip where he drops it because of a bird? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Something for the OGs
elf
elf_boss

6 Likes

it is! i made a small digital version of it a while back for a contest that r/Hitman held haha

1 Like

Sorry to bump this, but I didn’t think this warranted a whole new topic for.

With Freelancer testing beginning, may I suggest a Merces emoji? Something useful for sharing the currency values from in the game. Maybe using $M as the input text?

Here is a version I made that uses the forum’s red logo coloring, so should be fine on both light & dark themes:
Merces

I can make other variations if this doesn’t suffice.

5 Likes

Yeah! 'Been thinking the same. I’ve posted =M= before. But seeing as how most emojis will be wrapped with : marks, then why not just :m: …Oh. Looks like that emoji code is already taken.

We could go with the one you made. I’ve thought of something like the letter itself, but bold M and dark blue outline, but slightly lighter blue inside. If I knew how to color and resize text… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:providence_pin: providence_pin

:jam_47: jam_47

:ioi: ioi

:mk_ll: mk_II

:elusive_target: elusive_target

:corky_47: corky_47

8 Likes

As a general update, now I am not studying or recovering from exams - I’ll work on getting these added in the near future and post the updates here. Thank you to everyone for contributions and patience!

11 Likes

Alright, added the ones that come through the clearest. They’re not the same specs as a Discord (render size is 32x32 instead of 48x48) so some of the faces for example don’t read as clear.

All names start and end with a colon(:example:)

corky_47:
:corky_47:
elusive_target:
:elusive_target:
evil_duck:
:evil_duck:
gentleman_duck
:gentleman_duck:
grin:
:grin:
hakan_concerned:
:hakan_concerned:
hitman_2:
:hitman_2:
hitman_2_legacy:
:hitman_2_legacy:
hitman_3:
:hitman_3:
jam_47:
:jam_47:
lol:
:lol:
merces:
:merces:
providence_pin:
:providence_pin:
red_duck:
:red_duck:
white_duck:
:white_duck:
yellow_duck:
:yellow_duck:

Some will need a little reworking as the system is a bit, odd, and some won’t be clearly different like the mk2 ducks.

As a side note I’m generally reluctant to use likenesses of real people - but since the Hakan one is on the Discord I’m going to assume he’s okay with it. (Don’t fuck this up)

Also as a side note, these are easy to add but annoying to edit since the only option is “delete and readd with the exact same name” so if any change over time I blame the software. :wink:

17 Likes

:providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin:
:providence_pin: :providence_pin: :red_duck: :red_duck: :red_duck: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :red_duck: :red_duck: :red_duck: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :red_duck: :red_duck: :red_duck: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :red_duck: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin:
:providence_pin: :providence_pin: :red_duck: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :red_duck: :providence_pin: :red_duck: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :red_duck: :providence_pin: :red_duck: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :red_duck: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin:
:providence_pin: :providence_pin: :red_duck: :red_duck: :red_duck: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :red_duck: :red_duck: :red_duck: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :red_duck: :red_duck: :red_duck: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :red_duck: :red_duck: :red_duck: :providence_pin: :providence_pin:
:providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin: :providence_pin:

You can delete this post, if you think it’s too spammy

3 Likes

I reworked two of these since they can be hard to see when using the light theme:

providence_pin with a better outline
providence

and elusive_target. An outline & fill version OR a version in the same style of my merces emoji to better match the forum’s color scheme
elusive elusive_red

9 Likes

Updated:
elusive_target:
:elusive_target:

providence_pin:
:providence_pin:

Added:
elusive_target_dark:
:elusive_target_dark:

8 Likes

Ha Ha! :hakan_concerned: i love that hakan concerned made it in.

4 Likes

These might be better as well:

Corky

Jam

4 Likes

I like the new emojis, but is this meant to replace the already existing grin? Because the old one seems to be gone now and I liked it a lot more than smiling 47, which is an abomination that should be banished to the depths of hell.

Would renaming cursed 47 at least bring back the old grin so we could have access to both?

5 Likes

It seems naming the custom emoji the same as a default one overrides them.

Guessing it was just an accident. Hopefully it can be fixed.

3 Likes

Update:

“grin” is back
:grin:

We now have “cursed_grin”
:cursed_grin:

8 Likes

Tried uploading them – they look very similar.
Like I said, this software renders at 32 x 32 so it will shrink down anything bigger than that.

3 Likes

Is it just me or does “Concerned Hakan” look like Ted Cruz!? :joy:

2 Likes

:syringe:

I know I mentioned this before… I don’t know if it’d be better to leave the current emoji as it is, or rename it to…

lethal_syringe:

And the red could be recolored…

green

emetic_syringe:

yellow

sedative_syringe:

I don’t know if that would remove the current one, or…

Maybe redo the

syringe:

with another color other than red. :person_shrugging: Which would make a 4th (syringe) emoji. :confused:

I thought I’d edit them in :man_facepalming: Paint, but there’s a gradient on the red color. So a tool with an RGB slider might be better suited to edit them.

Edit: I don’t know if or I hope anyone else isn’t working on this right now. I’m almost done switching colors… A tedious process. But I will have something!

Okay. I guess I’ve switched every color gradient/tone. Was just a matter of swapping the Red and Green levels.

To get yellow? Blue has to be removed, but I’m unsure how to balance the red and green. :thinking:

Actually, it’s a lot of work for something that should be way simpler than how I’ve been doing it.

Edit: If anyone feels they can make a better one - by all means feel free to post it.

3 Likes