Rich Harvest trophy/achievement bugged?

It’s still a good idea to let the devs know which trophies are bugged.

Having the same issues as the OP, has this glitch been fixed in the past and resurfaced with the latest patch? I haven’t done the secret story mission yet so hopefully that may trigger it :man_shrugging:t2:
I’ve left feedback in the bug reporting thread so hopefully all this glitches get ironed out.

1 Like

Mine popped once I started the mission, have you tried that? If not maybe try completing the hidden mission story again?

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, I got the trophy by doing the secret mission at the end of the “Tour” mission. Mine popped at the results screen.

1 Like

Good man! Got your platinum trophy now too?

1 Like

No, not yet. Got a couple more on Mendoza to finish then all the Carpathian Mountains to do for 100%. Bugs aside I think this game is brilliant.

1 Like

Agreed! Fingers crossed most will be patched out on the next one :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I’m locked out of the Rich Harvest trophy because the game won’t recognize the completion of the Mission Story: Closing Statement.

Waited almost 3 months to start Hitman 3, in the hopes that the bugs would be ironed-out, but it seems that they are still quite prevalent, and this one seems to have been reported on 3 months ago.

I would have waited longer to begin, but I didn’t want to miss out on all the Elusive Targets…Anyway, good luck to us all. The players, and the staff at IOI. I hope they can get these problems solved soon.