Rich Harvest trophy/achievement bugged?

I tried to complete all the mission stories for the Mendoza level in both online and offline mode but the trophy won’t unlock. Anyone else having the same problem?

I am having the same issue, but with the Full House achievement for Completing all Mission Stories in Death In The Family on Dartmoor on Xbox. I have completed each story mission from the point of discovering to end six times a piece, and still achievement will not unlock.

I also can not get two of the photograph challenges to unlock, the one with the target sat besides her dead brother, and the other at the family meeting.

I didn’t have any issues with challenges or achievements until yesterday. I have noticed other people I know having similar issues but on other levels. A friend of mine cant get the achievement for completing all story missions on Dubai, which I had no issue with.

Yes I’m having this problem too, and I’ve now done the mission stories for Mendoza so many times.

Also I have now had 5 manual saves get corrupted and won’t load in a space of 5 hours of play since yesterday. That’s a ratio of one corrupt save a hour, this is just not good enough.

My shortcut killer trophy hasn’t popped either, even though I’ve found 17 shortcuts.

1 Like

Definitely not alone in this. The Full House trophy in Dartmoor simply won’t unlock for me, last one I need for the Platinum as well. Very frustrating.

The Discover Mendoza trophy was bugged for me even though it was compeleted in the Hitman challenge menu, i then went round and discovered all the places in one go and i got the trophy
could this work for mission stories?

Anyone managed to crack this yet? No matter how many times I complete the Closing Statement mission story it won’t tick off?

closing statement wont tick off even if it’s completed but the only way to get around this atm is to wipe your progress online.

This trophy bugged for me too, ive done mission stories multiple times and with different steps all followed at perfection. Anyone found a workaround for this yet?

Without deleting hitman profile of course, i don’t wanna lose all my unlocks and 500 levels.

I miss only this trophy and mendoza level 20 for the platinum.

If it’s any help to anyone, I’ve found the mission story trophy only unlocks when exfiltrating a mission or loading into a save file on that specific mission. Same as some Feats trohpies (like the “Photograph the Bird” trophy in Berlin.)

1 Like

Tried doing all mission stories with secret one too with exiting mission but nothing only trophy left it’s very frustrating

Ah, darn. That’s very strange.

Various trophies are glitching for people and not popping. IO are investigating it (as per the Known Issues) and will roll out a fix in a patch later on.

Hopefully it’s the February update so I can get that Platinum… :drooling_face:

I have this same problem as well. Mission story trophies for all H3 maps are bugged for me including the 15 shortcuts one too.

The trouble is, they aren’t replying to anyone asking about trophies.
IO have awful service.

This trophy still not popping even after the February patch on ps4.

1 Like

Same for me

That would be because the patch didn’t fix it, nor did it attempt to. The only trophies that were fixed were the “Reach Mastery Level 20” ones.

Did you even read the patch notes?

Sorry my bad. Didn’t read the patch note.