I had been thinking the past few days of what it takes to achieve the status of a ‘Regular’… Since I used to be one in the previous forum.
I’m pretty sure I visit almost every day. But I don’t comment a whole lot… there are even a number of topics that I just don’t bother to read. And a post has to earn my rather than me just giving them out freely to (almost) every post. No offense to those that do.
So how could one tell how close they are to that threshold? Like maybe I could make so many more posts per day. Or give out more likes, start more topics ( ), or… what?
Not that I’m in a rush or so much as desiring to become a ‘Regular’. But I think it’d be nice to know what points one could aim for in becoming one if they did want to.
To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…
- Must have visited at least 50% of days
- Must have replied to at least 10 different non-PM topics
- Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
- Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
- Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
- Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
- Must not have been suspended or silenced in the last 6 months
* These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.
You can check your activity in a given timeframe roughly here:
It is set to the quarter, which is a bit less than 100 days but if you surpass the requirements there it is a given you do in a larger timeframe.
You can’t see all relevant stuff, but the absolute requirements like likes, days visited, given and received likes, this is helpful. All these you seem to have checked.
In our internal subpage I can see we are at 201 topics this quarter and 18300 posts. So you needed to view 50 topics and 4600 posts.
It seems you fit the requirements already, so you just have to keep this at the level because the system is not checking daily who is fit to become Regular.
When you come back to the forum after a long absence but you still have that “Regular” rank XD
You have 100 days in store to keep your Regular status, FYI
(if our forum settings haven’t been changed)
So do you have to be a regular to post more than 3 replies on the bug report thread? I play Hitman 3 enough to find quite a few bugs that I haven’t seen mentioned anywhere else so I’d like to report them
You don’t have to be a Regular, no, but I think you need to get to at least the Basic trust level. The requirements are pretty minimal.
- Enter at least 5 topics
- Read at least 30 posts
- Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts
And you can always report problems directly through IOI’s Player Support page. Just click “Submit a request” in the upper righthand corner.
That seems doable. I don’t really interact with forums that much but this gives me a chance to report the bugs I had saved in a folder
I am no longer a regular. So.