Safe in the room with the guitar

Hey guys :slight_smile:

I was just wondering if there is a way to open the safe in the room with the guitar in it. I dont mean Dexy Barats safe. When you activate your instinct you can see that something is in the safe by moving slowly the camera around it. I play since 2016 but I never noticed that until now and I dont find anything about it anywhere

Hope someone knows a bit more. Stay healthy and thank you:)

I assume there is no way to get into that safe.
It’s just a model of a safe (maybe even Dexy’s) reused for environment design purposes

2 Likes

You can call me crazy if you want, but I remember a firearm being in that safe. Was the music notes stand always there? I don’t have the old version of the games in my PS4 anymore so I can’t go back and check.

Edit: YEP! I’m crazy. Here is the power chord challenge from 2016 and you can see the music notes stand is there. Just as it is now.

2 Likes

I thought one of the guards had the combination on him?

Yeah, I think it’s a handgun too. But if I recall correctly I only got it by clipping through the safe, not actually opening it :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to play this level when I get home from work. Is there a hand gun in the other room? I wouldn’t have been trying to clip pick it up so there is either one in another room, or at one point that safe was accessible, or Mr Alzheimer has come to me about 40 years earlier that I had hoped.

There’s a handgun in there, yes.
Pretty sure you can open it with a breaching charge or other explosion.

2 Likes

Unfortunately an explosion won’t open it, just tested it

1 Like

I’m 90% sure the combination is on someone in the suite, I just can’t remember who

1 Like

You’re thinking of the Dexy Barrat safe which has the thumb drive in it. Dexy has the combo on her.

Dude I totally remember it this way too. Maybe the music stand was there in 2016 and then disappeared at one point and then reappeared bc it’s there now, it was there in the video I found from 2016, and I tried a BC yesterday and it didn’t work.

1 Like

Yes, they changed it, I’m certain of it. That music stand wasn’t there at some point, and the safe itself would highlight in yellow when using instinct. This time it’s only its contents being highlighted.

1 Like

I always thought it was interesting that Heidi had a gun, or bc of the note about the left over sandwich in a safe, I thought maybe it wasn’t her gun and it belonged to the previous guest.

Or the stalker…

20 restraining orders

2 Likes