Season of Greed | Roadmap

Yeah but sure this is disappointing given this will be the last Hitman in a long while so nothing really noteworthy will baffling.

6 Likes

I only hope they’re working on implementing all the ETs as always-accessible content once they’ve gone through their schedule, or are developing a system that should easily make all of them on a consistent, (random) rotation in the end.

6 Likes

Who knows for sure by now, chicken boyo. H2 had it’s support dead after a year and I’m still wary about what will happen with H3’s developement from now on. The base is pretty solid but there still are many things to fix and hopefully see implemented.

6 Likes

Having missed almost all of the H1 and H2’s elusive targets, i have a question for those of you who did them. When I finished The Collector (3rd ET of Hitman 3), I got the Absolution suit and am now two targets away from the challenge to do 5 ETs SA. Did those of you who did the targets the first (or second) time they were released already get those challenges? For me, there was a reward for this ET (the aforementioned Absolution suit). Did you all already have that from before?

1 Like

These challenges are resetting for every next game.
But I don’t know what’s with them for those who did a carryover. I suppose they still have them uncompleted

I believe mine were uncompleted, but when i did the previous ET it just started to show as completed but no popup of achieving it or any experience.

How do they display for you in Challenges list?

I just completed the ET (SA) and I loved it. Now to answer your question, upon completion it said I unlocked the Absolution suit but I already had it.

1 Like

I had never unlocked the Absolution suit before. I got the three challenges done for the contract itself (kill the Collector, steal the painting, do it SA) plus the one for 3 successful Elusive Targets.

I think all my completed ET challenges carried over for me already. So, when I killed the Stowaway, I didn’t get the Stowaway Challenge, since I had already killed him before. (When I killed the Deceivers, I did get that challenge, since I failed them originally on Hitman 2.)
I think many of the “Complete X ETargets” challenges are also auto-completed already as well. If not, I already have those suits imported, so those challenges won’t give me anything new anyway.

Well, if they ever release the Undying Returns, I’ll be able to check if that was already unlocked as it was the only one I did prior to Hitman 3’s release.

3 Likes

Yes same for me except I already had the suit before from completing all ETs in both H1 and H2.

Regardless congrats on unlocking the suit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sadly perhaps there is more a perfunctory roadmap for Hitman III post-release of mostly re-released content from Hitman2016 and Hitman 2.

IOI don’t have the same incentive to grow their fan base further because there is no future release of a next-in-the-series release of Hitman.

3 Likes

Well the game definitely got the ‘End of an Era’ part right. Sadly it’s the Era of Hitman.

3 Likes

Only saw the video just now. Did anyone notice they put some kind of bloom filter over every shot of Clemens? They sure do love bloom :joy:

3 Likes

I believe IOI have two teams working on different projects. One team is working on Bond, the other focusing on Hitman content.

Not every employee at IOI will working on Bond :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I bet you’re right, but still, I guess Bond is their top priority now and HITMAN team is not that big.
Just like it was with HITMAN 2 when they threw all their forces on HITMAN 3 and straightly announced that

2 Likes

I hope we could use @musicalmushr00m lighting tool on their youtube videos too :grin:

just kidding, I know they’re different

1 Like

They are becoming self aware to their own design flaws. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I bought the full pack of the DLC and I don’t regret it because I’m supporting IOI.
But I am very disappointed about it at the same time. For that money I would expect or preferred a new map or better a remake mission from the past.
Overall I just paid for the same maps I own with a few stuff added around and it doesn’t seem to explore 47’s mind in any way particularly.

10 Likes