Season of Greed | Roadmap

Blur spoilers people. None of these things are confirmed to be part of the next roadmap. And if they are, limit it to media shared by IO if you don’t want to blur.

5 Likes

You know it’s not gonna be good when 2 of 3 the biggest things are from March.

41 Likes

Well that was fast!
So my (and many others) prediction was correct!

Hoping for new et changes, roadmap seems a bit more barren this month.

I have a bad feeling about this.

5 Likes

well see you all in 5 weeks

3 Likes

A little disappointing :frowning:

2 Likes

So… March content shoved into this to pad it out.

“Neat”

5 Likes

Ngl, didn’t expect there to be another loop around of the H3 maps for more featured company contracts :sweat_smile: have we done something to offend IO?

18 Likes

No update in April, huh?
Frustrating

1 Like

Alright I’ve been pretty happy with how things are going so far and quite happy with the roadmaps but this one is utterly disappointing.

Says April 10th.

1 Like

obraz
Looks like May to me.

18 Likes

The two angry gamers block of featured contracts is an interesting addition. So now we’re commisionning YouTubers to make contracts. Okay…
I do like how it’ll be a mix of locations this time rather than a single one per batch.

As I feared, the Greed and Egg Hunt make up the bulk of content for the next month.
Hopefully there really are changes to the ET formula, and we’ll find out very soon.
New Chongqing escalation is neat, Politician is back. Cool cool.
At least we have great community games and challenges to give us limitless content when there’s a low period of content.

7 Likes

Looks alright, will enjoy the ETs and a few FCs but will await 10th of May.

Though was expecting a bit more of a tease with the new ET and the potential changes but guess nothing new.

2 Likes

Looks like the next two rounds of Featured Contracts won’t be so specific to locations - The first one spans Dubai and Dartmoor while the second group covers Mendoza, Chongqing and Berlin.

I technically have a YouTube account, so :flushed:

12 Likes

Really?

Ah right my bad.

I mean, I am happy with the two ET’s and escalations but this feels like a downgrade from the last two roadmaps. I will always say it’s better than getting absolutely no new content, but really?

4 Likes

I thought @Urben was going to negotiate on our behalf. Talks probably stalled when he tabled the issue of his medal! :smiley:

4 Likes

A bit underwhelming indeed. The upper half is out now already. It is nice we get two ETs, but besides of that it is one more Escalation and no user made Featured Contracts. :frowning:

These seasons are 1-2 weeks longer than usual roadmaps, I hoped for a bit more content to keep the pace.

13 Likes

As do I.

I’m sure IOI would love to have me and my 4 subscribers on board to make some Featured contracts. :grin:

4 Likes