Season of Sloth | Roadmap

Tbh seeing how so many of us have been ‘converted’ to obsess over this sin, I’m worried about all of us.

@Bourbon with the Diana posts.
@Mini with the Grey posts.

Jeez stop making me love people that don’t exist.

3 Likes

Yeah, sounds about right.

1 Like

I already have some plans to post (censored) for when Lust, AKA, the Season of Horny, arrives.

1 Like

Being featured in Lust featured contracts would be the real trophy of this game.

1 Like

Broke: Season of Lust
Woke: Season of Jam

1 Like

No way guys, I have the roadmap. It’s been leaked for a month so don’t question certain elements.

21 Likes

Season Of Lust yes yea yes

1 Like

feels weird that PlayStation has the info before IO has a video. Whatever, I just wanna get my new stuff!

1 Like

Interesting. I was going to do a mythology theme for all my featured contract submissions so that might be an idea.

IOI was so exhausted from choosing three new featured contracts that they got PlayStation to reveal the Sloth trailer for them.

2 Likes

I’m sure there is no Grey to come, so don’t worry

Unknown Elusive Target? :thinking:

They were to sloth to define it yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m terribly concerned, you see. Should IOI make one tenth of the things I imagine canon, I fear I shall need to sequester myself whilst I convalesce. Wherever shall I go…

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 5.25.46 PM

7 Likes

Well, I’m not posting spoilers in non-spoiler territory.

Just had this happen where one of the maids were silver??? Maybe for the sin escalation but its been accidentally added to the main mission. Oh just shocking lighting

1 Like

It’s a bug from the last update. There’s also an NPC in New York that has become silver. No idea what kind of texture change caused that, but it’s strange.

Also the mailman in Whittleton Creek is all de-saturated, almost black-and-white.

8 Likes

We’ll normally get the unlock for the completion featured contracts (currently 38/40) on next season. Wonder what could it be.

2 Likes

I didn’t ask you to :joy:

1 Like

Hope not. Having an unlock with unique functionality not available in the base game would punish those of us who don’t think the DLC is priced competitively enough to be worth the purchase, and would be a step [admittedly a very small one] towards P2W in Hitman.

2 Likes