Season of Sloth | Roadmap

While that’s true, wouldn’t this incentivize purchases and make the DLC have more value? There’s already plenty of complaints that the DLC is a bunch of useless reskins that barely anyone is going to choose over the base game items.

In terms of unique items, Haven Island back in Hitman 2 introduced the Seiker and the remote Emetic device, and the Black Almond’s Dagger.

8 Likes

Good point. Can’t get a Seiker from anywhere else and that gun is extremely overpowered. Not Electrocution Phone levels of overpowered but still…

Makes a lot of contracts a lot easier.

So are some other people here. only happens in the image of them though, not the actual mission?

2 Likes

It’s disappointing that we’re getting another ET in Sapienza, and, therefore, no new suit.

:question:

5 Likes

Just on the off chance this is serious, you know this is ironic, right? The esclation panels are both sniff’s art and the corporation featured contract panel says probably IGN, among other things.

@Idea_Exceminder :arrow_up:

7 Likes

this looks so bad… :frowning:
Hitman 2 had much better roadmaps…

3 Likes

Yea but I am scared something like that will be real Season of Sloth :confused:

2 Likes

How similar do you think the real one will be?

It’s a joke, unofficial roadmap.

6 Likes

I guess I better read the thread instead of just looking at the pics next time.

I can say nothing but congratulate the creator of the roadmap.

1 Like

Please, let there be shoulder swap in the game update tomorrow :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

My biggest hope for the new patch is that Lucas Grey is brought back into the opening cutscene for the default Harbour start in Sgail. I love playing The Ark Society from the default start, and it looks stupid AF with his character model missing from the boat with 47 (that then motors off by itself when 47 is dropped off at the dock!) during that opening cutscene.

Honestly, I don’t understand how bugs like that could even occur in the first place, but I really hope it’s fixed with the new patch.

7 Likes

Yes, that! I bought this to IOIs attention and they also answered, so I hope it will be fixed tomorrow :pray:

It also somehow had a bad feeling remaining. I know I’m alone with the opinion, but it just felt like Grey wasn’t important anymore. Not just because of this bug, of course, but because of everything that was done to him.

Sorry, that’s a whole other topic :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

It might be linked to the prior updates’ update on rain materials. It seems that certain skin and body types did not get updated. Just a theory.

If today is the update, will patch notes come? When will the roadmap come? Because the roadmap (season of pride) was announced on the day of the update.

The update is tomorrow (delayed from 14th to 15th). Patch Notes will probably be released tomorrow as they’ve been released the same day as the patch.

Today is the IOI Insider livestream where IO will showcase the next Season.

There might be a full trailer and blogpost of the Season coming today, if not then that will be announced tomorrow.

1 Like

Today is 14 june.

Update is delayed from 14th to 15th

https://www.twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/1402976914613096450

5 Likes

Patch delayed by a day?

There you go, Season of sloth!

15 Likes