Season of Sloth | Roadmap

I told you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Roadmap and article is up.

20 Likes

Here is the season’s trailer

17 Likes

i really hope bond is good because no offence to the skeleton crew still working on this game but the below mediocre live content has killed hitman 3 for me

4 Likes

Just see that there is no escalation contracts (except DLC themed one) for this season.

2 Likes

Ducky edition ICA19 :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

We made it unto the roadmap <3

23 Likes

The Liability (the new Berlin ET) looks like the actor Toby Jones. I’m sure they would have publicised it if they’d actually hired him like they hired Sean Bean to play Mark Faba, but regardless there is definitely something of a resemblance IMO.

7 Likes

On the one hand, I’m disappointed that the legacy ET is in Sapienza again since there are still 7 other location suits to unlock. On the other hand, it’s good to see they’re giving us some of the legacy ETs that didn’t make it into H2 since there are a number of H1 ETs I never got the chance to play, including The Twin.

7 Likes

I’m looking forward to what you guys do. I am thinking a contract that can be completed in less than a minute with the a insta-fail timer of 1 hour! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What are the few surprises?

I think these were (1) the extra subtitled language support and (2) new permanent event coming to one of the H3 maps (both scheduled for ‘summer’, without being any more specific) that Travis mentioned towards the end of yesterday’s IOI Insider stream. Nothing happening for this Season, but some heads-ups for the near(ish) future.

7 Likes

Nah, we don’t like insta-fail complications

13 Likes

Thanks, it seems that is really what they meant. I was hoping for something this season. At least the sloth escalation looks like its worth visiting more than once.

1 Like

T H A N K
Y O U
! ! ! ! !

Really, thank you. Contracts with insta-fail conditions are a direct skip for me, always.

3 Likes

Really happy with the amount of FCs we’ll be getting (at least 9 if they go by the usual 3 per batch), but also sad that there is no free escalation. Those are the only escalations I get to play because the damn DLC costs more than the base game in my country and don’t think they’ll ever fix that.

They still haven’t fixed the pricing of the Deluxe Pack, which also costs more than the base game, months after release and despite complaining and sending mails/reports to them numerous times.

1 Like

Yes!!! Exactly what I thought when I first saw him.

2 Likes

More than deserved mate! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Smh, roadmap trailer doesn’t start with Clemens waking up in bed or in pajamas. 0/10.

Jk.
The content in the roadmap is… okay. Another new ET is nice. Seeing the Twin again is great . (Has it really been since Hitman 2016 that we’ve seen him?
Outside Xtra/Xbox is a great media selection for some featured contracts. They love the game, they’re… okay? at the game… at least they’ll be made by people who know how Hitman works. [Stares at the “kill Hush” Chongqing contract]
More Hitman Community contracts is great. Glad we seem to be continuing with it.
And yay! Congrats Frote!! Glad to see them officially recognizing the Speedrun community like that. (Those are probably going to be contracts I’ll never be able to complete SA, but whatever :sweat_smile:)

No new *free escalation addition is surprising. Hopefully they choose to add back in some Legacy escalations in the future. I don’t think transferring it should be too much work between the titles, but what do I know. At least it should be less work than coming up with a new one.

6 Likes

I’m hoping that the Outside Xbox/Outside Xtra contracts are more Andy/Mike/Jane contracts than Luke/Ellen contracts, tbh. I don’t know that Luke and Ellen have ever even played Hitman! At least they never have on their videos…it’s only ever been Andy, Mike and Jane. On the two occasions where Luke joined them to play he never touched the controller.