Season of Sloth | Roadmap

Just some of you would. Others would get mad if IO pointed out again they don’t assign more devs to the live content. And another group of people is mad no matter what.

1 Like

When IOI said “a permanent event is coming” did they mean something new or an event we’ve had before that’s going to be permanent this time around?

You‘re not missing the duck gun. Its not meant to be unlocked just yet. There are indeed 38 unique FCs out at the moment. With next batch of FCs releasing on june 24th. Thats when you get your first chance to obtain the duck gun.

1 Like

1:04:30 in the recent IOI Insider stream

-A new permanent event that’s coming to Hitman 3. It’s set on an existing Hitman 3 location, and it’s going to a permanent addition to the game.

7 Likes

Thank you. I only heard about this news reading the forum. Now I know the full context.

1 Like

No problem. Here is a great recap of the recent IOI Insider from June 14.

3 Likes

People are missing the duck gun already.

When the game launched, before the February Patch dropped the game was incorrectly counting each completed run of a FC towards the challenges, so lots of people completed the challenges early when they didn’t actually have unlocks on them (or they were incorrect like one having the ICA19).

The May patch was then meant to fix this going forward so that when the unlocks were added/changed on the challenges, the items would just show up in inventories. However the duck gun hasn’t shown up even though the challenge is already marked as complete. Same goes for the Remote Semtex MkIII unlock. The only one that actually showed up in the May update was the Sieger Case.

3 Likes

I know. I have the same problem, with the Semtex unlock still missing. So the may patch didnt correct that. But one of the earlier patches corrected at least the counter for me and brought it down to the actual number of completed FCs. So i know theres people having the challenge already marked as complete. But when you do a contract now it should bring the counter to 38 or less. You should see this on one of the newly added fc challenges. At least its that way for me.

1 Like

What the May patch was meant to do was if the challenge is complete, regardless of how many you’ve actually done, the item attached to that challenge should be unlocked. But it hasn’t worked properly/as intended.

Yes. It didnt work properly. Im just saying even though some have the check already on the duck gun unlock, there might be chance they will still receive it with the next fc batch, since we are not supposed to have it unlocked yet. I doubt it will work for the affected folks, but since nobody has it yet you cant really already miss it. No matter the checkmark. I guess it will need another patch still.

Yep. I’ve completed every single FC up to now and only got the case

I think the next elusive legacy target will be one in Marrakesh because for 2 months now there have been free trials on H1 maps. for example PRIDE: PARIS, THE BLACK HAT … SLOTH: Sapienza, THE TWIN. I think there will be a free trial in Marrakesh and a target there.

I feel like the legacy ET will be The Angel of Death in that case, just a hunch

I think it’ll be A House Built on Sand for free with The Entertainer as the Elusive Target since it’s the one bonus mission they haven’t given away yet. They could also finally give us The Caruso Brothers mission

1 Like

You could be right on that one.

Personally I don’t mind the legacy elusive targets as it gives people those who missed them in Hitman 2016 and Hitman 2 a chance to complete them.

It’s also cool to see them mixed in with new Hitman 3 elusive targets.

2 Likes

I hope not, the Angel of Death feels so…plain to me

1 Like