Season of Wrath | Roadmap

Lolz, I replied to the wrong person. Whoops

Iā€™m currently at level 995. Road(map) to a milestone, the level 1000 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The server will be down for maintenance at 14:30 CET.

Screenshot 2021-10-26 13.52.23

If it is as usual we can expect the roadmap to be made public at 15h CET on both ioi.dk and the Hitman youtube page.

And if you are from another timezone, follow this link.

The servers are now down for maintenance.

You can check their status at https://hitmanstat.us/

2 Likes

Hyped for this roadmap and everything on it

3 Likes

no patch notes? they usually release them before maintenance

2 Likes

19 Likes

We do not know if a patch is part of the schedule.

The season of Gluttony didnā€™t have one at the time of release.

SCREWDRIVER!

Also, The Rage sounds interesting. I wonder where the fight will be.

Just gonna leave this here:

8 Likes

Clemens swearing is the best part of the trailer.

Also, can we appreciate the fact the the Mills Reverie is staying in the game?

6 Likes

Oh God ! Clemens, we finally broke him with all our leak. Heā€™s coming for us all !

(Also, great roadmap)

Kinda surprised we have the fugitive, I was certain the surgeons would be more in line with its revenge storyline.
And another artic suit to make 47 sweat in all the sunny location.

7 Likes

Eyyy, glad they changed their mind from H2 where they specifically said they wouldnā€™t make the Siberia suit unlockable because of its backpack or whatever. I wonder if the backpackā€™s been removed

9 Likes

Sorry if this has been answered (canā€™t watch the video), but do we know if the flashbang is legal? ie. a replacement for Lilā€™ Flashy?

Glad that weā€™re finally getting a screwdriver and that I can unlock the tactical wetsuit/bat shurikenā€™s as I didnā€™t do carryover. Winter suit also looks pretty cool.

More developer contracts as well. Good roadmap this time around for me personally.

6 Likes

Love the look of the suit but like Winter Sports one, Just need a map with a more artic vibe to it. Though shame about not being able to choose outfit for the Patient Zero mission as that one would be ideal

Still more options the better.

1 Like

The roadmap trailer doesnā€™t include a disclaimer that nobody was harmed during the making of the video, therefore we just witnessed a first degree murder.

Joking of course. The roadmap is nice.

9 Likes

Hey he might of murdered a guy last time for a scooter, so no different here :smiley:

Really looking forward to this new ET be cool to have a nice dark moody one on the streets.

Iā€™m glad the Mills Reverie is permanent.

11 Likes

Iā€™ve updated OP with the info.

11 Likes

Was this typed out in advance, because its confirmed that The Fugitive is the Hokkaido ET.

1 Like

My last one was typed in advance but not this one, and I still made the same mistake lol. Thanks for pointing it out.

1 Like

This was one the funniest roadmap trailers ever. So many dark jokes!

8 Likes