Seven Deadly Sins Act 3: Sloth

Better a fantasy that will never happen than a terrible idea such as locking unique weapons behind paid dlc :wink:

2 Likes

It looks really cool! Dartmoor was already in my Top 5 favourite maps of all time already but this makes it even more cool to play :wink:

3 Likes

Looks like they’re trying to Colorado it up. And by that I mean chuck literal junk everywhere as obstacles and cover

5 Likes

It seems like the video wasn’t meant to be published yet, since it is now suddenly private.

6 Likes

Which means I have to suspend all of you for posting leaks outside the leak category. :smirk:

24 Likes

Yup, video has gone private as Sony wasn’t supposed to upload it yesterday.
I suspected it when Summer Game Fest ended and nothing was shown there.
My guess would be IO will post it tmrw or Sunday then.

Scratch that. It’ll likely be shown on IOI Insider on Monday, just like last time. I forgot about that.

7 Likes

Posting a frame of the trailer for shits and giggles

5 Likes

Better suspend the responsible people who does not fulfill their duties carefully

1 Like

So the suit looks better this time even if it does look like a the aftermath of an oil spill. Also really Dartmoor in the daylight just looks wrong, same reaction I have to Mumbai in the morning.

2 Likes

What time regular mission takes place at?
I always thought it was a day. Just a typical British weather…

2 Likes

The normal mission? I would say early afternoon, it is hard to tell because the weather is so English. I just feel the atmosphere kind of dies if it isn’t the British overcast.

7 Likes

Haha thats a pretty funny accident, releasing this early :joy:

1 Like

At least we’ve got a heads up there’s some pretty cool content coming :wink:

2 Likes

The suit… The pattern is… it’s okay. Not ‘meh’… But I do like how it looks unkept, or unstraightened. Sorta like the Terminus suit (I guess), but with less rips and dirt.

1 Like

Yeah I wouldn’t really call it cool but okay

Some shots from IOI Insider

I’m excited to experiment with the sedative proximity mine. We’re finally getting a unique item. But on top of that, we’re finally getting another accidental KO item to our inventory. I’m sure it’ll will be used a lot.

7 Likes

Is it absolutely confirmed it’s a sedative mine? (outside of the leaks thread)
The mine isn’t labeled as such in the promo material and I don’t remember Travis or Clemens mentioning it during the stream. Just that it was a proximity mine.

3 Likes

I never post about items or content unless they’re officially announced, and they indeed did say on the stream that it’s a Sedative item :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Found it, it’s mentioned at 20:10

A sedative item that will attract guards or NPCs when they’re close by

7 Likes

Nice to hear that comment about the Sloth Suit (it’s called the Lotophage Suit bye the way). Out of the suits shown in the 7 Deadly Sins, the Sloth one I can see using that more often. Why wear gold or mirrors when you can be fashionably lazy. Also I love this suit.

2 Likes

Here in the Microsoft Store it’s described as the “Mina de proximidad sedadora Gadul”, so yeah. Definetly sedative mine.

2 Likes