Seven Deadly Sins Act 3: Sloth

Chill out, take it easy. The Season of Sloth in HITMAN 3 starts on June 15th with Act 3 of the Seven Deadly Sins. Save all your energy for the Sloth Depletion Escalation and go deep into the mind of Agent 47. Experience a new take on the Dartmoor location and unlock new sin-themed items and suit to show off your inner sloth.

Unlocks from the Sloth Depletion Escalation:

• Lotophage Suit
  • Slapdash SMG
  • Goldbrick Proximity Mine (Sedative Poison - Audio Distraction)
Level 1

Targets:

• Layton Rose - Thrown Weapon
  • Ray Wright - Any Method
  • Leonard Parsons - Accident
  • [Optional] Eliminate or pacify the jogger to restore vitality

Complications:

• Vitality: Movement and certain actions cost vitality. Reach 0% and 47 will take damage over time.
  • No Disguise Change
  • Restricted Loadout
Level 2

Targets:

• Eliminate Oliver Dickens - Thrown Weapon
  • Eliminate Flynn Sharp - Accident
  • Eliminate Jude Graham - Accident
  • Eliminate Jane Moss - Any Method
  • [Optional] Eliminate or pacify the jogger to restore vitality.

Complications:
Same as Level 1.

Level 3

Targets:

• Eliminate Mr. Fernsby - Accident
  • Eliminate Lawrence Hunt - Accident
  • Eliminate Aron Ford Jr. - Fall Accident
  • Eliminate Mary Moore - Accident
  • Eliminate Ben Stone - Any Method
  • [Optional] Eliminate or pacify the jogger to restore vitality.

Complications:
Same as Level 1.

30 Likes

Was this suppose to be released?

3 Likes

It should be shown in any moment in Summer Game Fest. I guess Sony just wanted to be the first ones to show it, like they’ve done with other videos today :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Nevermind, SGF just ended. Sony could’ve gotten the wrong date then, or IO planned to show it today but changed the date.

8 Likes

Rewards look the best yet IMO :raised_hands: looking forward to this.

9 Likes

Interesting to see a new silenced and small smg, perhaps it’ll have a unique pistol elimination like the other pocket-variants?
Also, is the mysterious voice for this one Edward Carlisle?

2 Likes

Ooh, the use of the Snail animal for the mine is a pretty cool touch. Makes me wish we had that consistency for the previous sins. (The Pride Sniper kinda looks like a peacock, but I don’t remember any Frog-themed items for Greed.)
edit: cool I was wrong

Also: “Your Energy is finite, 47. Spend it wisely.”
Ooh this might be a challenging escalation. You might only be able to walk around for a limited amount of time, if that new circular chair prop is actually used in the level.

I wonder if that mine still has any “special qualities” to it, or it was deemed OP and removed…
The leak thread is calling…

3 Likes

the cane has a frog on it

5 Likes

Well I’m just gonna back this video up as a incase sort of thing

1 Like

I hope that proximity mine is non-lethal and instead is sedative gas. After all, putting people to sleep is sloth-ish.

2 Likes

Is it just me or does Dartmoor look brighter here? Less like a grey, drab afternoon.

And maybe, possibly, an edited skybox? The clouds don’t look as thick. Looks a bit like the blue sky is peeking through.

also rip people expecting Bangkok/Haven Island sloth themes… Seems we might only be getting H3 maps for this content. I’m expecting Lust to be Mendoza at this point. (Makes sense, with tango and all)

14 Likes

day time dartmoor looks really bad in my opinion, but holy fuck those unlocks, and holy fuck does that escalation look fun. after pride im really confident in sloth and that it will be good

1 Like

Yeah it doesn’t usually look that bright, there’s no blue sky in Dartmoor normally.

There also seems to be a new NPC we haven’t seen in this map before. There’s probably nothing special about her though.

but how

20202020hows

2 Likes

it feels like they only changed the skybox without considering other stuff (inside lights, character costumes) in the level. for my taste i wouldve preferred dartmoor at near night. to give it a go to bed kinda feel

8 Likes

i would’ve also preferred nighttime dartmoor, but that would definitely have taken wayyy more time (and effort) that i dont think ioi are willing to put down these days lol

10 Likes

Argh, now I’m kind of doubting there’s a skybox change.
This shot looks like the normal thick cloud layer we’ve seen since launch.

5 Likes

Will a location have 2 sins attached to it? There are 7 sins and 6 locations. Or will there be H1 or H2 locations aswell?

3 Likes

fair enough, im happy dartmoor looks different at all. cause holy fuck the cum-white filter on dartmoor really makes me hate the visuals of that map

3 Likes

At least it comes with a cum covered suit :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Snail’s probably a sedative proximity gas mine. Suit looks okay. I said Dartmoor was gonna be sloth a month ago.

I think that’s everything I have to say atm.