Envy

51 Likes

.gif

16 Likes

Really deadly :slight_smile:

13 Likes

:eyes: oh?

4 Likes

Interesting that we’re getting a new DLC right after the Deluxe edition is over.

4 Likes

It’s a new dlc. Separate from the Delxue Edition.

4 Likes

I’m so confused right now.

4 Likes

7 Deadly Deluxe Escalations.

27 Likes

So… about premium part expansion.

I assume it’s not same as having deluxe edition?

Now this is the over-the-top presentation I never knew I needed, really really looking forward to this. March 30 just got even better, so much content at once. And finally the goldballer, it seems…!

Maybe a new “Acces pass”? One time purchase, no individual purchase?

And a last, careful bet: Butcher pack is meant to be gluttony?

8 Likes

This is looking cool, but what do they mean by 7 part expansion? Is it gonna be 7 new bonus missions?

1 Like

One Sin a month maybe? so atleast we know we have 6 more months of content ahead of us.

4 Likes

Judging by the trailer not going to be 7 bonus missions. My money is on a deluxe style esculation which unlocks a new suit and bit of gear. So Greed is going to be all about collecting and using coins.

11 Likes

This looks really nice indeed and if it isen’t a heavy filter, we seem to be getting a New Dubai Skybox, among other things.

3 Likes

The outfit is just magnificent.
If it looks just like on the video, seems it will be my favourite suit ever

4 Likes

This looks very much like the Deluxe Escalations. While I enjoyed those, I don’t know that I’m willing to pay for more. Will wait for more details.

30 Likes

The focus of Act 1: Greed is a new Escalation called The Greed Enumeration , which allows you to carry certain items over between each of the three stages. Feeling greedy? Prove it!

As well as the new Escalation, Act 1: Greed will also includes the unlockable Rapacious Suit and two sin-themed items; the Greedy Little Coin and The Devil’s Cane .

Mmm yes Deluxe Escalations 2 Electric Boogaloo.

edit: Gluttony could 100% be the Butcher Content that was leaked and be heavily meat king based.

11 Likes

This is interesting.

14 Likes

Well this is a nice surprise. Man, that’s one CREEPY trailer. (jeez io its only March ahhh)

I also echo the sentiment of… We’ll see how much it costs before I decide on pulling the trigger.

I can see the Butcher suit being included as Gluttony

It is.
Also YAY actual blog post confirmation of new Hitman 3 ET’s!

21 Likes