Seven Deadly Sins Act 3: Sloth

the sloth suit looks sick. definitely prefer this type of suit design over the suits with mirrors plastered all over them

4 Likes

We have yet to know what locations we’ll be getting. So far, it’s 3 for 3 for Hitman 3. I’m betting Lust will be Mendoza.

We could get something non-Hitman 3 related for a sin, or we might get one location repeated twice.

I think there could be a bit of a challenge in distributing the Legacy levels individually, if they release one through the sin DLC. Hitman 3 completely removed the Episodic distribution of the old levels, only providing them in Access Pass bundles. (Hitman 2 still had all the 2016 and Hitman 2 levels located as DLC on top of the base Hawke’s Bay.)

1 Like

Heresy!!! But yeah I get the Narcisus suit can be a bit cumbersome, specially under bright light.

3 Likes

Ah yes, the “cum suit”. I don’t have my hopes up very high. I appreciate change of VA, but that’s about it. SMG is just resking of DAK Covert, and proximity mine is resking of rubber duck explosive. Another of escalations, that you will play once and then never again.
I hope rest of season won’t be lazy, duuuh.

5 Likes

i actually like that were getting a second small smg, now the dak is no longer lonely in the select screen, and sloppy is an adjective i like so the smg is also saved by its unintentionally hilarious name

2 Likes

i don’t know, the previous suits looked rather tacky imo. they were theme appropriate, but they kind of blend together. they just had shiny and repetitive patterns. this one is more distinct

I assumed the proximity mine would be sedative gas. Because I doubt it would fit the theme for an exploding snail.

1 Like

Yeah. It looks cool and more comfy, anyway. The Greed one is the worst so far. At least the Pride one looks cool and really has that nice touch of reflecting your surroundings.

This one of Sloth has the cool semblance of Terminus but without the blood and damage.

2 Likes

i really hope, and think that the mine will be like the blue egg from the beh.

1 Like

OH. i just realized, looking at the lotophagi suit again, do you think the melty texture it has is meant to symbolize candle wax melting or paint drying? both are cumbersome activities that necessitate a lot of waiting. and you know, there’s the saying “i’d rather watch paint dry”

1 Like

Wait until you see the lust suit. :eyes:

2 Likes

Jam*

1 Like

They have already shown that they can distribute legacy levels individually, both Hawke’s Bay and Paris were playable for all users regardless of access pass ownership. Plus with the tutorial escalation and Landslide/Icon available without having to own Dubai/Sapienza they theoretically wouldn’t even have to give out the legacy location to have an escalation playable there.

That said I don’t think a legacy level will be used until after they have done at least the main 5 H3 missions if it ever does happen.

I appreciate your euthanism, but I doublt IO would lock away a new, unique device behind paywall. Unless, of course, we will get proximity mine in upcoming update.

They might try to have this “hangover bloom” look. :smirk:

This looks really cool, looking forward to getting stuck into this. Dartmoor is one of my favourite maps from H3.

Can you imagine how even more cool Dartmoor would have been if it was pitch black outside but the mansion lights just lighting up the courtyard? :hushed: Awesome thoughts right there and Dartmoor gives you them Beldingford Manor vibes anyway, but having it during night time would have topped it off :wink:

6 Likes

it is brighter and bluer. and…

1. there are leaves on the trees in the back
  2. skybox/lighting is different
  3. fountain isnt running
  4. there’s more grass on the ground
  5. added a lawnmower lol

(credit to @Heepo)

21 Likes

:sunglasses: ill look for some more in different scenes later

2 Likes

They should’ve had the unsilenced DAK be the original unlock, would’ve been much better for contracts mode to only have an unsilenced uzi that can brought concealed with you, so we can all make loud gun contracts without having to put in a million other restrictions

Then this could’ve come along with a silenced uzi unlock and people who bought the DLC would be even happier

2 Likes

and then everyone who didnt buy the dlc would scream “pay to win!”

3 Likes