Seven Deadly Sins Act 4: Lust

I think the crossbow would be nice if it had separate ammo to the kalmer and had four extra shots

1 Like

I like the variety of the different Deadly Sins.

The voice acting is great, especially the Peakcock in Pride. Each is atmospheric and different.

Perhaps I liked Greed the least because the voice acting was a bit too over the top.

At its core, it is just more Hitman, designed for problem solving a solution.

I know that there are complaints about the lack of completely new locations, like bonus missions.

IOI has stats of their player base.

Probably 90% of those playing haven’t picked it up since the first weeks of release, and sales have dropped off precipitously from these first weeks of release also.

IOI are just servicing Hitman with a tiny team, while they are pushing forward with their other IP.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there was another paid DLC down the road, that includes small new locations where IOI test new concepts and mechanics that will be expanded in the James Bond IP.

I don’t see IOI bringing out much new Hitman content just for the sake of it.

5 Likes

This is my 4 stars SA/SO walkthrough; only got 3 clues.

6 Likes

I disagree. Crowbow is an amazing and unique item. You can do so much with it. If you say it’s the same as any other flashbang, then you’re greatly mistaken.

We need more items like this that actually changes the way you play the game. Reskins like the goldballer does literally nothing. Those are items that need to stop coming to the game.

13 Likes

I agree, I really liked this crossbow even if it’s underpowered compared to the other dart gun items. From what I’ve played of with it the blinding is extremely useful because it doesnt make noise, attract or panic other NPCs until it wears off. Which is opposed to the other flash devices which are really noisy and create commotion afterwards. It seems like it’ll be very useful in niche situations, which is good for a premium item. You dont want it to be useful in most/all situations or the other extreme: in no situations

11 Likes

Is there a one-to-one amount of keys vs. safes, or am I required to use the explosive at some times?

Haven’t finished this one yet, and I feel like SA is gonna be way way harder if every safe explosion alerts the guards nearby.
This definitely needed to (used to?) be 3 stages. Getting acquainted with the map, with the 7 safes, with the keys locations, etc. Wow this is a lot to be thrown into.

2 Likes

Theres actually more keys then required safes.

6 Likes

As @Khakiasp wrote, there are more keys than there are safes. Also, you will notice that the keys are either next to a safe or in the general vicinity, which helps if you arrive at a safe and forgot that you don’t have a key.

7 Likes

Same, I think if is gonna to happen will be with the hypothetical steam release or after bit.

3 Likes

5 Stars 6:27, #2 on Xbox so far.

I really enjoyed it. It took me about 20 tries to get it down to that time but I thought it was well thought out.

I am a sucker for Berlin and think Sgail’s score is one of the best in the trilogy but still… good shit.

It’s definitely buggy.

8 Likes
5 Likes

I also believe the crossbow was the closest they could make of a community proposal given after they asked what we wanted in an insider.

I remember someone asking for a confusion dart gun (with the intent of transforming an enforcer to a non enforcer). There also was a forgetful dart gun proposal (making a witness forget you, restoring SA).

The hitman team at ioi took the closest there is the list of current effects build in the engine (stun) and used it. And honestly it works, as maydaymemer said.

9 Likes

The Lust suit also looks really good in Chongqing.

11 Likes

I mean, you’re basically first if you don’t count Mr StrongARMGANKDU

1 Like

Restart, restart and restart. But i did TOP 3 :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Nice work. I haven’t played it yet, summer vacation and all that.

I’ll have to get back into Hitman and catch up on the past few FCs and this escalation.

1 Like

This nightmare is on a scale with fall season preview 2020. Loved (hated) it, but what an experience and a de-escalation.

Yeah i dont think new locations will be something they add fully, and I dont really want new locations id prefer a new game at that point. I think bonus missions that take place on locations but instead of reworked theyre semi new but with reused assets. Like if they did an asylum in romania as a bonus mission but just used a hodge podge of train and colorado assets. I could see that happening. I think a new mini campaign like PZ0 will happen with the steam release, that makes sense to me

The country of Denmark (where IOI’s headquarters is) has a new children show this year starring John Dillermand which has a novel appendage that could be introduced into one of the Hitman Seven Deadly Sins…

3 Likes

I think you’re being very optimistic. I would temper your expectations and just sit tight for the high five that you’re only going to get.

2 Likes