Seven Deadly Sins Act 5: Gluttony

I went back in the escalation. There is something intriguing about it, from the “make your own menu with the guards”. I tried to pick them from different places, went in the block, used the bubble gum instead of knocking out…

I think it’s one of the most worked on escalation to date.

There are a lot of small but significant changes in the level for gameplay purposes and to give the player more opportunities tailored for the tools and need of the escalation.

There are a bunch of fuse boxes (with wires added to make them blend in naturally), some more bins to hide the bodies, crates to crouch and hide behind, eating and drinking routines added, NPCs added during the escalating levels to make use of the sedative gum and I think a few cameras were deleted to make some part of the navigation non frustrating for a suit only no silenced pistol at first escalation,…

I will check if that was the same in the previous escalations, but I think it’s a first on that scale. Either the change were made for the large number of targets or I saw them because it.

In case I miss the IOI Insider question thread, @Clemens_IOI , I am curious on the amount of gameplay fine tuning made here.

6 Likes