Should elusive targets return?Should elusive targets return in hitman 2?

Do you think the elusive targets of hitman 2 should return for those people who bought the game recently and have not been able to get the 47 costumes? I think that if they can’t come back that at least ioi interactive will put on sale a package of costumes from 47 of the events so that those people who bought them recently can have them. It would be a great point since people who bought the game before would not have to pay to obtain them. What do you think of my idea?

4 Likes

they should just change the system so that you only get rewarded for the first playthrough but then if you succeed you can replay the mission how many times you want. also, no limited timespan for it because that thing doesn’t make it more fun or engaging at all

1 Like

It’s entirely possible that those could be the changes they’ve made for H3 at least.

All they’ve said about ETs is that changes are coming, as well as releasing the official logline for online retailers:

Elusive Targets
Elusive Targets are the ultimate Hitman challenge and are designed to offer an exciting, pulse-pounding experience. You need to track down a unique target, with little-to-no help from the HUD or Instinct and hatch a plan to eliminate them on the fly.

Notice how the logline doesn’t refer to time at all? No mention of the words ‘limited’ or “one-time”? Hmmmm…

5 Likes

And some news were promised to drop this week.
If they will keep their promise, we may recieve some news on this subject really soon

ETs have been designed with the episodic release and “world map of new incoming assassination contracts” in mind.
It already made no sense anymore in H2 to tlimit their appearance to a certain preannounced date and time frame. Better model would have been one ET per week, all ETs on a cycle, first attempt tied to rewards, then replayable for the whole week.

1 Like

Yes they should but not longer restricted as a one time thing. Better to keep them rolling on the years to come so you get multiple chances with each one.

7 Likes

I hope so. I’m still missing 1 elusive target suit.

2 Likes

I hope that in the end they will somehow make all that content available permanently and playable offline. This would be a waste to keep all of this locked behind online or though a short window of time :confused:

Time will tell…

6 Likes