Should Hitman Absolution be transferred over to Other Video Games?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Don’t know what this means, but I say no.

I guess it means moving the Absolution Threads over to the “other Videogames” Section of the Forum because…

“AbSoLuTiOn IsN’t A rEaL hItMaN gAmE”

4 Likes

Why though?
This is the Hitman Forum and Hitman Absolution is a Hitman Game ¯_(ツ)_/¯

4 Likes

Absolution is a Hitman game. It doesn’t matter if any particular person doesn’t like it, or doesn’t want to consider it as part of the Hitman universe. It’s a published Hitman game.

Refusing to acknowledge Absolution is like insisting that Star Trek 5 isn’t actually a star trek movie. It’s elitist and wrong. It’s saying “my opinion is more important than anyone else’s”.

5 Likes

The problem is a majority or maybe a very loud minority hates this game.

So? It’s OK to dislike something and still consider it a part of the canon lore. Personally, I don’t like the Silmarrilion. I think it’s badly written and hard to read but I don’t get to just say it isn’t part of that universe.

1 Like

If we all can tolerate Blood Money on this Forum, we shouldn’t have a problem with Absolution. :grin:

Not to put too fine a point on it, but a very loud minority doesn’t like the fact that Joe Biden won an election almost two years ago. The opinions of loud minorities, loud majorities, quiet minorities, or quiet majorities ultimately don’t mean anything when set against a fact. Hitman: Absolution is a Hitman game, and that is a fact, every bit as much as the Earth orbits the sun is a fact, and nobody’s thoughts about whether or not it should changes anything.

5 Likes

Not sure what exactly the poll is about but I don’t see members trying to shout down Absolution fans so I don’t see the issue. It’s my least favorite game in the series but why should that matter?

3 Likes

No…?

Why…?

This is silly…? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No.

5 Likes

No.

So we should cater towards a small and loud minority? This forum and the Hitman sub reddit is just a small drop in the ocean compared to the overall fan base. I can say that we will never move Absolution to the video game section, it would serve no purpose, other than circle jerk haters.

Absolution is as much a Hitman game as Blood Money.

6 Likes