Sniping seems to be bugged in Marrakesh, potentially other old levels

All done, took me 19 minutes this time. But thanks! I guess I got my challenges a bit mixed up!

1 Like

Tiny question: was Zaydan getting shot witnessed by any of the soldiers, or did it took a bit till someone noticed the body? Just wondering how this factors to sniper kills (i.e. the guards´ ability to pinpoint your location) overall.

His kill wasn’t witnessed but they found the body a few seconds later. But if the kill is getting noticed, the chance is pretty high that guards will know your position.

1 Like

Sniping is great XD

(Sorry about missing kill, blame my ps4)

2 Likes

Cheers, that´s what I wanted to know. Wish the guards wouldn´t open fire unless they actually saw you.

I tried getting sniper assassin I’m Sapienza three times last night but the challenge never unlocked. Not sure if that’s a glitch or me overlooking something. I did get it on some Hitman 3 maps though.

In H2, if you snipe Silvio Caruso through the telescope, you can’t unlock the Sniper Assassin challenge. It might be the case in H3 too.

2 Likes

Yep, you’re right, I forgot about that. Just got it by going to the castle. Thanks.

I’m hijacking this thread for a bit: sniping in Haven seems to be bugged. I use the Hackl Leviathan, I even went through the trouble of acquiring a rather OP disguise. Whenever I shoot one of the targets from that high tower, I am always found out rather quickly.

Is this a bug? Or is it just plain impossible to snipe targets from that tower?

Never mind. I figured it out: You are going to have to climb down from the tower after each kill, without your rifle.

2 Likes

I vaguely remember having to do that in Hitman 2, so I don’t think it’s new. Not sure why they locate you better there than usual.