SONKO Challenges

Here’s my submission for SONKO Challenge #71:

PC ID: 1-29-3890117-04
Xbox ID: 3-29-6727581-54 (Courtesy of @Euler13)
PS4 ID: 2-29-9359877-09 (Courtesy of @Loner)

I originally created this contract as “Poisoned Image”, which required the player to be a total ghost for the mission. I re-created it and removed the extra complications, except for suit-only and no pacifications, of course. I really like the idea behind it, because the secret requires you to collect items from the various targets to move on to the next target.

Since the targets are 5 of the ICA agents - Montgomery, Banner, Rhodes, Davenport, & Lowenthal - I don’t think I need to describe their locations since anyone recreating it on other platforms can just find them in the regular mission.

There is a bug in this level though: poisoning Lowenthal’s food delivery doesn’t get properly registered as a poison kill in the objectives menu, which was my intent when I first created the contract. I reported it a while back in the “Bug Report” thread, so I’m hoping IOI fixes it so the contract works like I originally envisioned. I did find a workaround for now, but I wanted everyone to be aware that there is an issue.

4 Likes