SONKO Challenges

SONKO #62 @ColdDayInHell

I decided to catch up with sonko.
This contract was cool and not that difficult.

3 Likes

SONKO #69 @Freezer

This contract was great. Unfortunatelly, I haven’t recorded my original 2,46 mins run, and all I have is this 2,49 mins. But run is the same, just 3 secs longer, lol

3 Likes

SONKO #75 @Sniff

Great contract. Instead of sniper I chose more personal approach to the targets :slight_smile:

SONKO #76 @ColdDayInHell

Now this one was interesting. Actually I finished it 20 days ago, but only now found time to upload it.
Good one man.

4 Likes

Recreated on Ps4.

2-11-6558257-09

This seems fun.

3 Likes

I’ll claim 79, if it’s still free. I’ll send more proof of completions a little later. Not sure on the map as of yet.

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, I don’t think I’m good at creating them at all lol.

Alright I did number #68 and #29 earlier, but as my #68 run took forever, I will just submit my #29 time as it was somehow top of the leader board.

HITMAN 3_20210509071104 - YouTube @Sniff

Also is it me or is the HWK 21 Convert a lot less accurate now? I doubt anyone really used it much but it feels different.

1 Like

PC

Other than this, please tell me if you haven’t made a pc

7 Likes

HITMA3 SONKO Challenge #67(TheScriptDesk)NO LOADOUT - YouTube(6:14)

1 Like

I was going to make one for Hokkaido but wasn’t getting any inspiration for that map so made one for Bangkok at night instead, as looking over the Previous SONKO’s on that map, only 3 NPC’s have been utilized. This is possible SA but I do believe this might be the hardest I’ve made yet. (Although I thought that about 70 and I saw some really creative ways of completing it I didn’t think about at all.)

Contract IDs are:
PS4: 2-16-4899791-76
PC: 1-16-2991476-99
Xbox: 3-16-0361086-02

Vlad wanders about outside the restaurant to the nearby hut.
Channarong is guarding the boat exit along with an another patrolling guard, Channarong is stationary.
Pakdhi is alone in a bedroom on the third floor of the recording studio side of the hotel although starts the mission on the docks.
Ivan is standing on the balcony of the private lounge which is directly below room 205’s balcony.

7 Likes

PC

3 Likes

Please see from 3:45
HITMA3 SONKO Challenge #70(george03790)NO LOADOUT - YouTube(4:06)

3 Likes

I keep forgetting, who is Grimgrooved on Xbox?

1 Like

He’s @Franz here on HMF.

4 Likes

I confirm it is I! Would have preferred that nickname without the “d” at the end, as I had originally created it, but an Xbox user got (stole?) my idea before I got the chance. I’m Grimgroove on most other places.

Have I inadvertently kept you from reaching a top position in the leadership boards? Because I’d be surprised with that :-p

I’m still playing Hitman like a n00b right now, not playing it regularly enough, so I’m not up for the SONKO challenge as of yet. Very glad to see it’s still going strong though!

7 Likes

W~… what?
8c4

3 Likes

I had to tag you in a contract run I uploaded lol.

I’m like

2 Likes

HITMA3 SONKO Challenge #75(TheScriptDesk)NO LOADOUT - YouTube(3:33)

1 Like

@ColdDayInHell have you recreated #79? If not, I’d be happy to do so. Honestly this one looks a bit daunting, as although I could probably get the other three relatively fast, the katana kill on someone who starts further away is going to be a struggle to speedrun. Still looks great though!

3 Likes

I have not. It looks interesting lol.

1 Like