SONKO Challenges

In that case, I’ll get on it in a minute and I’ll post the ID once I’m done.
Done, ID is 3-16-0361086-02. Tagging @Georhan so they can add it to the post.

3 Likes

As long as you start his conversation as soon as you start he should make his way up to the third floor before you have even eliminated the others. Besides there are opportunities to get him before he arrives in the room, so it should be fine speedrun wise (I hope so anyway).

1 Like

[HITMA3 SONKO Challenge #77 (linux_penguin) - YouTube](HITMA3 SONKO Challenge #77 (linux_penguin) - YouTube

1 Like

Holy fucking shit, this one is grueling.

I hated it, but I’m a glutton for punishment. Most difficult challenge yet.

I took my time :rofl: hid bodies, the whole 9 yards.

1 Like

Ah man, I hope you got a video of your playthrough, all I can say is I managed just under 21 minutes, but I played it extra safe.

1 Like

Fuck no, I restarted it about 20 times. Even my Series X probably would have caught fire :wink:

Maybe I’ll try it again one day.

For the dock guard, I gunshot lured him into one of the suites facing him. Next to the the nympho lol.

To get the knives, I even forgot to use Lil Flashy, I just used a fire extinguisher.

Still not as hard/dumb as Vatican Privilege or The Jeremy Bolt FC :rofl:

1 Like

Ah that’s a smarter way of getting the dock guard than I did it, I dropped my gun and raced him to the security hut. A lot more risky than a gunshot lure, but for some reason I forget that’s a thing you can do. As for the knives I timed the pick ups when people were looking away, although the window of opportunity is so slim that it can back fire really easily.

Yes, even quickly switching to a coin or whatever still keeps the NPC alerted. You have to be QUICK. So stupid.

At least this was a change for sure, but I hate this map on PZ. It’s just trespass land and bullet distraction central lmao.

I personally really like both versions of Bangkok, but I do understand where you are coming from.

The other issue is luring the militia guard. I got spotted almost every time from above IIRC. It goes into lockdown. So I have to always look up etc etc. Nightmare fuel.

Fuck it, I’ll try to record it now.

Here’s my personal playthrough. Pretty slow but hey, it got the job done.

1 Like

And here’s mine. Never again lol

3 Likes

NO S.A
HITMA3 SONKO Challenge #78 (ColdDayInHell)NO S.A - YouTube

2 Likes

NO S.A?
Please see from 11:45
I can shorten the time, but I will not do it because it is difficult IOI
HITMA3 SONKO Challenge #79(george03790)NO LOADOUT - YouTube

2 Likes

Am I eligible to take #80? I have a cool idea for a contract on Dubai.

4 Likes

Go ahead, can’t wait to see what you’ve got in store :+1:

Knock yourself out! (but don’t knock out anybody else)

Sorry for the bad pun…

3 Likes

Here it is… SONKO #80
Dubai - On Top of the World

Xbox
3-27-5240686-20

PC
1-27-3627776-99 (thanks @fgdsa_99!)

PS
2-27-3963450-94 (thanks @YellowZR1)

The idea started as killing each target in the “wrong” way, ie not with the kill option that seems most obvious. It kind of morphed a bit but the theory still remains!

I’ve also added an additional complication for those who fancy it: No starting loadout available

That’s just for some added fun for anyone who wants more of a challenge.

Targets
  1. Female tech crew in the room under the helipad.
  2. The helicopter pilot.
  3. Penthouse guard who patrols the helipad area.
  4. Stationary guard leaning on the uppermost railing looking over the penthouse mezzanine.
  5. Janitor cleaning the windows outside the main mezzanine by the parachute exit.

Good luck and let me know what you all think :blush:

Edit: just realised I forgot to add No Pacifications as a complication. Gonna be some much quicker times than there should be without that there :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

I don’t know the name
I want a screenshot of the target

4 Likes