SONKO Challenges

Thank you very much.

2 Likes

@Crewdy I liked it a lot. Dubai isnā€™t the best map but it is difficult to navigate for sure.

I didnā€™t do a no loadout run but I didnā€™t equip the Ornate Scimitar.

7:30 first run and thatā€™ll stay :laughing:

Fuck it, I tried it again

2 Likes

Nice!

You got really unlucky with Ingram being up top on the balcony with the guard. That guy was a bit of an outlier for sure so wasnā€™t sure if he killed the flow a bit. Originally I went for the chef but it just didnā€™t seem to fit the contract.

Iā€™ll post my regular and No Loadout runs at some point. I took a completely different route to you so will be interesting to see how everyone else gets around.

On a side note, how do you do your captures at higher quality? It bugs me that the Series X can only do 2 minutes at 4K!

1 Like

Capture to USB drive. Itā€™ll capture up to 60 minutes. I do 4K SDR as HDR is broken. But itā€™ll do 60FPS whereas 1080p and under is 30.

1 Like

pc

4 Likes

Hereā€™s my full loadout run. Still trying to perfect the start of the no loadout one :eyes:

Nice, cheers. Just ordered a cheap USB stick!

2 Likes

HITMAļ¼“ SONKO Challenge #80(Crewdy)NO LOADOUT - YouTube(5:51)

5 Likes

I faint when I throw a golf ball in my head
Please make a contract with noko restrictions

2 Likes

Being that itā€™s a SONKO contract, you would hope that people would know not to that.

4 Likes

#80 can now be played on PS4 & PS5. I added the no KOs complication back too, so I hope you donā€™t mind. I think this one is a pretty good challenge without loadout. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

2-27-3963450-94

Screenshots

3 Likes

Just had a quick thought,
does livestreaming a SONKO run on twitch count as a way of submitting evidence if the video of the livestream is saved?

1 Like

Twitch saves videos temporary, not permanently.
I would suggest stream and then download it from Twitch and upload to Youtube or somewhere else.
Bit complicated scheme thoughā€¦

3 Likes

:+1:

This text will be blurred

Thatā€™s usually what I do. Also, any highlighted streams on Twitch are permanent, as far as I know; havenā€™t gotten a notice yet.

1 Like

As mentioned in the ā€œrulesā€, we only ask for that to ensure there is a good play/submit ratio, but there doesnā€™t have to be a one-to-one. Another reason is to make sure that those who submit contracts are having them showcased and shown the respect they deserve. Youā€™ve played and showcased plenty of other peopleā€™s contracts to warrant submitting more without evidence, as have a number of the regulars to this thread.

6 Likes

SONKO #77 @linux_penguin

Cool contract. It wasnā€™t that difficult, but nice to figure out.

4 Likes

SONKO #78 @ColdDayInHell

Challenging one. Honestly I could use this contract without the guard at the podium. Too much RNG on him, lol

4 Likes

Great run!
If youā€™re looking for difficulty in this one, Iā€™d reccomend no emetics (plenty of other ways to get Latifa) and getting the bodyguard kill from far away by luring him to the gas lamp, which can also speed up the run a lot.

1 Like

SONKO #80 @Crewdy

Great contract man. Targets are placed quite nicely and finding a good route took me some time.
Nice one.

4 Likes

Thank you! Thatā€™s a nice run. This is defo one of my fav contracts that Iā€™ve made.

I was only thinking about this thread yesterday as it has gone a bit dormant since I did #80. Iā€™m gonna run back though some of the older ones as Iā€™m running out of contracts to play :joy:

3 Likes