SONKO Challenges

Great run! I used the same strategy for Gestur and Udo. But I never knew about this shortcut at 6:09 in your video:

3 Likes

Thank you! That shortcut is pretty slow and not very practical, but in this case it was useful for carrying a large weapon. This game gets top notch level design.
Your contract was amazing, I like these kind of challenge, especially involving large, unconcenable weapons. :wink:

4 Likes

Berlin is shortcut central.

I use this one from time to time (not my channel.) I donā€™t see many people using it.

Iā€™ll play this challenge tonight on Twitch brahhhhh :rofl:

I also love Berlin.

5 Likes

SONKO #80 No loadout run (3:52)
Nice contract @Crewdy
I really enjoyed it :+1:

11 Likes

Wow, some of those whooshes were crazy, no idea how you got away with them all! Really nicely done, glad you enjoyed it.

1 Like

I see #97 and #98 are still missing: could I claim one of those?

8 Likes

I love no loadout playing as well as fgdsa99 :laughing:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve put you down for #97.

5 Likes

Sonko Challenge #97.
Ps4 ID: 2-11-5774563-09
PC ID: 1-11-2825535-41 (Thanks to @HITMANIST)
Xbox ID: 3-11-2014103-50 (Thanks to @ColdDayInHell)
Miami. Masamune kills on three targets.

Targets: they were used pretty often on these contracts, but just in case: Fishy Joe is the lone guy placed near the last closed gate to the stadium: Thierry Durand is the driver trying to take a pee in the medical area, while Ted Mendez, well I guess heā€™s pretty popular. :wink:

Summary

Remember, once you retrieve the masamune, you canā€™t conceal it anymore, so a good routing is essential here.

Good hunt agents!

12 Likes

Recreated on PC (Epic)
1-11-2825535-41

8 Likes

Sonko challenge #94 recreated on PS4.

Ps4 ID: 2-28-6328613-09

5 Likes

Iā€™ll recreate tonight (6hr from now) for Xbox if no one else does.

Is that melee or thrown?

5 Likes

That looks like a Romance language to me,but I donā€™t know which one.I only know Romanian and French. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
However,I strongly believe that ā€œcorpo a corpoā€ means melee and a literal translation would be ā€œbody to bodyā€.

4 Likes

Sorry, I forgot to specify the kill method: itā€™s meele. Throwing weapon to npcā€™s face is fun, but I like to stay closer to my target. :grin:

Correct. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I thought it was Italian :rofl:

@HITMANIST Iā€™ve been replaying all the challenges and I got to yours on Mumbai , #43. I had gotten 1:53 previously and Iā€™m not sure how I did it. I can get 2:00 but I know thereā€™s a better way considering all of your stuff is usually a minute or less.

@Loner
Nice one. I love this shit. Not my style of creation but these are great when theyā€™re done with good routing.

Xbox : 3-11-2014103-50

5 Likes

@ColdDayInHell thank you. This is actually my very first contract! :laughing: I 'm not expert on contract creations, but I hope at last this can be enjoyable. Canā€™t wait to see all of your runs.

2 Likes

SONKO Challenge #97(Loner)ļ¼ˆ4:04ļ¼‰

HITMANļ¼“SONKO Challenge #97(Loner) - YouTube

4 Likes

This is the first contract Iā€™ve played after being wiped out by C19 for the last couple of weeks, and I really enjoyed it.

The task of infiltrating, target choices, and placement of the kitchen knives available, made it really nice to work something out for. @Parsime

This was #teamnoballs, hopefully someone goes all out with the car exit at some point. I might have another go at it when Iā€™m back on a monitor/proper setup, and not feeling half dead.

7 Likes

I saw your time today and couldnā€™t believe it. This one made me rage. I hate the Icon. Outstanding.

2 Likes

Amazing run! I guess I couldnā€™t do better than you. I also love how you didnā€™t leave your masamune till the end, a true ninja never leave his blade behind! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Well managed with the targets, especially with Mendez, and beautiful routeā€¦

@III_Ed_B_III I saw your #93 run and Iā€™m impressed how easily you go through that claustrophobic map. I recorded my run few days ago, but my route is definetly sloppy compared to your one. Iā€™ll post it today.

I feel you bro. This map is garbage, especially with the broken Npc viewcones, I canā€™t stand it anymore. Itā€™s a good contract, but the map is a huge pile of shit. Actually, this location would fit wrath better! :rofl:

4 Likes