SONKO Challenges

Saving sonko? Hell yeah, didnt know this was a thing. Ill post 2 i did recently and maybe claim a few too lol

3 Likes

Great stuff. Ill be catching up with the rest of em

8 Likes

Great run, I find the Facility to be really tricky to navigate, especially when trespassing.

1 Like

Headturn central for me tbh lol

1 Like

I have 3 featured contracts left and donā€™t want to finish them so Iā€™m resuming SONKO. Just finished 36. I missed them terribly. :slight_smile:

I love #36

I was thinking ways to lure the Director to me faster so I tried placing illegal items on the railing outside your room. It worked lol.

4 Likes

I see #62 is still unfinished.

@TheCasualHitman you mind if I finish it for you?

Or I can start a new one.

Yeah, go ahead. Been a little busy lately.

1 Like

I know how it is, hope you come back to us soon :slight_smile:

Where were you planning to create it?

It was between Dartmoor and Chongqing.

1 Like

SONKO Challenge #62

Iā€™m not too familiar with Chongqing as I donā€™t really care for the map. Dartmoor is pretty cool so I chose this one. I find these targets to be either annoying during the mission or just plain jackasses. Fiber wire only as itā€™s my favorite :slight_smile:

Itā€™s my first contract so cut me some slack if it sucks. I liked it due to itā€™s difficulty in speedrunning (or maybe not lol)

For recreation

Iā€™d hope you would know the Carlislesā€™ locations but Iā€™ll include the 2 here along with the other targets.

Flirting guard

Housekeeper in Alexaā€™s bedroom

XBOX ID: 3-28-7259916-50
Ps4 id: 2-28-2952615-21 (thanks @djukak )

Enjoy

10 Likes

I had a go at a few of the less menacing challenges, and these are great! Now I know what Iā€™m going to be playing for a while. Both of these runs could probably have a few seconds taken off, but #29 was only as fast as that because of my controller not wanting to steady aim, which I probably couldnā€™t replicate.

3 Likes

@ColdDayInHell

Ps4 id: 2-28-2952615-21

4 Likes

This was so difficult, but so fun!
I spent over 2 weeks on it :smiley:

10 Likes

Remade for PC: 1-28-2216044-04

6 Likes

Youā€™re an animal.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s evidence of my run for #13, #28, #41 and #62 (if Iā€™m burning through four in a day and I aleady have proof of a handful then I likely wouldnā€™t need to upload legacy challenges on here as much), which all proved to be interesting challenges, especially 28. Sheriff Mastersonā€™s persistence to stand on the pile of debris made him invincible to syringes, and to be honest, Iā€™m surprised the builder didnā€™t spot me in my recorded run. Iā€™m thinking of potentially claiming an id seeing as Iā€™ve played quite a few now, but Iā€™d like to have something in mind first.

I agree with this, I thought I was being smart with my Rebecca and Taylor kill but scaling along the building as a way to get down at the end really added a lot of time. In hindsight, maybe it would have been quicker to hop back through the window near Taylor and just run down the library stairs? (not sure if that needs spoiler tagging really, but just in case)

3 Likes

Recreating on Xbox tonight. I donā€™t like Chongqing so itā€™ll be a challenge :rofl:

Done.
XBOX- 3-30-8766678-50
@Shrodax

@HITMANIST Iā€™d love to see a run of #47 since it seems impossible to speedrun.

3 hours laterā€¦ @Shrodax this one has so much RNG. JFC lol.

I was ALMOST done with it and my Series X crashed, well H3 did. I guess CP2077 had a 40gb patch released and started to download. I blame CP.

5 Likes

Wait, SONKO #49 is required ā€œHide all bodiesā€ and ā€œperfect shooterā€

Ah yes, it used to require the complications you made. However, most recreated H3 SONKO challenges were made without additional complications. It is to make more open-ended approaches possible. I hope you wonā€™t mind, though. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

My intended route

4 Likes