SONKO Challenges

Nice run. My approach was similar enough that I doubt it’d be worth making my own video.

Though what I originally wanted to do was poison Lowenthal’s food delivery, as I noted in my statement about the objectives being bugged for that. The idea was to figure out how to do that since you couldn’t take the delivery guy’s keys (no knockouts), with the solution being to pick up the lockpick from Davenport and pick the lock on the scooter. I still did that approach myself, only poisoning it with emetic rat poison to get him alone in the bathroom, then injecting him with a syringe.

1 Like

@Euler13 SONKO #72 on Dartmoor is now recreated on Ps4.

Id: 2-28-5165223-09

4 Likes

Once I finish all the FCs I’m going to get back to these. The last one I did was in Marrakesh. 32 or 33. The poison one.

I was amazed at this run. It should be called “The art of bullet distractions”

6 Likes

Thanks! This was a while ago I almost forgot about it!

3 Likes

Sonko #63 @helpwhite

Great contract man. Maybe 5 targets were a bit much, but nontheless it was great to have a contract in Mendoza. I enjoyed it very much.

3 Likes

SONKO #64 @Freezer

Another contract in Mendoza. Cool one, not difficult. Probably there are faster strats lol.
Anyway, it was nice one :slight_smile:
Hope you like it.

2 Likes

SONKO #65 @TheContractor

This one was really short. Maybe explosive could be detonated few second earlier, but somehow i always got body found.
But at least I finished it in 47 secs, lol

SONKO #66 @Georhan

Man oh man. This one was really pain. It took me numerous restarts and different strats.
But finally i am satisfied. But really hard contract. I hope you like it…

6 Likes

I’m assuming the reason you garrotted Vidal instead of drowning her is because it’s a lot faster and no one goes into that bathroom stall anyway, so it doesn’t matter if her corpse is suspicious or not?

No. It is faster but kill condition was fibre wire.

Whoops, I didn’t pay attention to the kill conditions on the loading screen at all. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Well, that’s given me the idea to transform my contract “Biggus Dickus” into a SONKO challenge.

I’d like to claim #73, please. Sad I missed #69 for this one!

Name: SONKO Challenge #73: SONKO These Nuts

PC ID: 1-30-8885644-04
PS4 ID: 2-30-4263256-21 (Courtesy of @djukak)
Xbox ID: 3-30-8766678-50 (Courtesy of @ColdDayInHell)

Description:

SONKO = Suit Only, No Knock-Outs

8===D~

Some of the ICA members have really been swinging their dicks around recently. They’re total pricks, so it’s time to give them the shaft. Show them you’re the biggest dick of all.

It shouldn’t take too schlong.

We’ve given you a cover identity for this mission: “Richard Peter Johnson”.

Do you have the balls?

Don’t cock it up.

-Diana

P.S. “Penis”.

Target Locations:

Harry Peters = ICA Employee Vetting
Palmer Wang = guarding the door into Tier 1 going toward the Resting Capsules
Hugh Jansson = Analysis Area outside Royce’s Office
Hank Panker = Tier 2 security room, stationary at his computer
Hung Smithers = Level 5, between Lotus Passage & Hush’s Private Lab

8 Likes

Mendoza contracts work now???

1 Like

They do indeed :grinning:

1 Like

HITMA3 SONKO Challenge #73 (Shrodax) NO LOADOUT - YouTube(7:12)

2 Likes

@Sniff
For your sonko 67, letter opener can only be found on the last floor of the block, right? I used hitmaps and that is the obly location for it.

I know. That was the point.

1 Like

@Shrodax
Ps4 id for sonko 73

2-30-4263256-21

3 Likes

Sonko #73 @Shrodax

Damn this one was not easy, even for recreation.
But really fun contract, even though I would leave out the 5th target.
There is a small skip in my video while killing 3rd target, but only few secs were lost.

4 Likes

SONKO #67 @Sniff

This was really good contract. Targets are not difficult to approach and eliminate, but kill conditions gave us that challenge, to acquire letter opener and propane flask, that was actually bigger part of the contract.
I hope you like it.

4 Likes

Hey, I couldn’t leave “Hung” out of my contract! He fits right in with “Hairy Peters”, “Palm Your Wang”, “Huge Johnson”, & “Hanky Panky / Wank Wanker”! :eggplant: :sweat_drops:

4 Likes