Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Tribute

I don’t know if anyone here cares about Star Trek… probably @Silvereyes I suppose…

Either way, I don’t know what came over me, but I decided to make a music video with Star Trek: Strange New World -clips, set to “Children of the Sky” by Imagine Dragons.

This is the result:

2 Likes

Whaddya mean “I suppose”!? :stuck_out_tongue:

Great video, really shows off the great VFX Strange New Worlds has going for it. I do love that clip of the child’s cutout fading into the Enterprise. Cool song too, I need to look up more of Imagine Dragons.

Making music videos is definetly a cool idea to do. I remember seeing alot of them pop up on Youtube when I was a teen, I hope you do more of them Kent.

Incidentaly, my copy of Prodigy Season 1 arrived today, so need to start watching that and see what that is like, and hope Season 2 can materialise somewhere soon.

1 Like

Basically I’m in a phase in my adult life where I’m doing stuff I wished I could do when I was younger. :slight_smile:

Watched a bunch of music video tributes for tv-series and movies when youtube was in its infancy, and now I finally have the means to make my own.

Edit: I’ve been thinking of making a video for The Expanse, but we’ll see.

1 Like

I hope you do it, more space and music is a sure fire combination.