Status system: Silent Assassin in Freelancer

You think “Silent Assassin” should be most rewarded. And it is! but not in way you want. Each time when you progress campaign its harder - more guards, more cameras, more targets, more enforcers. If you make a mess or being spotted - that area is geting alerted, so next time everything be even harder. And belive me - you dont wan’t that because may rise a diffuculty so high that you’ll fail. So best reward for Silent Assassin approach is that - you will have easiler next missions. So you complete them faster = more Payment peer hour.

Stop thinking about Freelancer as seperate conctrats, but start thinking about whole Campaign / Career. And this is the point what you don’t understand, because your perception is very limited.

If you add sillent assassin as standard most rewarded payment - it make other people think that they play wrong, or not in optimalised way. It also make that most of time you need to choose between: Silent Assassin or make other objectives because of very random nature of Freelancer. That bring to situation where you restrict you self to only one approach. And that will make this mode similar to any other contract mode.

So what the point of collecting all these weapons, equiment which you never use trying to make silent assassin? It would make Freelancer that same experience like any other mode in game but with unlocks for Safehouse. Yawn.

There isn’t any ranking system or leaderboards, so what is purpose of doing everything SA?

My logic of Freelancer is: Client pays for things he want to complete, more objectives done = more payement. But if you won’t care about Silent Assassin, next mission start to be very hard, you’ll fail and loose half of earned money. So better play SA. This is a true reward for makeing Silent Assassin. Its matter of choice and playstyle.

So no, Silent Assassin shouldn’t be awarded most money, because it’s just play style. And since there is sevral Syndicates to choose from with different approach - then you can always choose that which suits your preference - without restrict other game styles.

Freelancer is the best Hitman experience whan I’ve ever had since Codename 47.