Summer Games Fest/ "E3 Season" 2022 Thread

I know, I know I am evil. But when the premise of the game is literally…

Then the FOX articles write themselves

1 Like

Oh shit they are demoing the Create-A-Character for the new Saint’s Row.

2 Likes

Oh wow another horror game that shows an empty wheelchair moving on it’s own, how original and spooky :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Layers of 3ear? I don’t know.

1 Like

You can give Nightwing all the haircuts in the world it doesn’t mean dick if you don’t give us the 80s flare-cut cape suit.

Give me the multiplayer Neil!

Its just concept art nooooo

1 Like

At least they are still making it. I had thought they had given up on it, I can see why it is taking so long now.

1 Like

There being a whole story in it is interesting. Might mean some scripted co-op missions, maybe? I am intrigued.

But man, Factions 1 from the first game still holds up so well. I just want a makeover with more stuff in the sequel. Cannot wait.

1 Like

Ah I feel like Ashley Johnson being one of the creatives on the TV production explains a lot about the schedule for Critical Role.

Okay… okay…

I was worried about The Remake. The redundancy of it. Why revisit it, the first game is already perfect in my eyes?
Did Neil want to mess with the story somehow? I sure hoped not.

But no. He isn’t messing with it. It’s literally just a modern HD facelift. Story looks exactly the same as before, but so much prettier. Good.

I just hope the price isnt too steep, since this seems like the exact same package we’ve gotten 2 times before now.

I dunno know I think they shrank his shoulders again, they made him look even softer.

Naughty Dog have a new project in the works though.

1 Like

His hands are way too feminine too

1 Like

Oh God, no! We are not doing that again.

1 Like

Ok… now I guess we’re on The Day Of The Devs stream…

I’m gonna duck out now, but this Time Flies game looks like cute fun.

Play as a fly, with only a very limited lifespan, and do as much on your bucket list as possible around a massive 1-bit house.

I came for Geoff Keighley. Im staying for Day Of The Devs

This Bear and Breakfast looks so cute and nice. Great summer title.

1 Like

Idk why, but twitter seems to be really not interested in most of games that appeared in showcase. It could be summed up by these two tweets.
Also, people became more disdain for TLOU. I wonder why.

2 Likes

Another day, no news on God of War Ragnarok.

I’m convinced this game simply does not exist

1 Like

I was more confused than anything because I was going “wait, doesn’t this already exist?” BPM: Bullets Per Minute is essentially the same core idea, shooting to the rythm of the beat. I’ve been meaning to play it for ages, it’s in my library I think from a Humble Bundle a while ago, £16 on Steam. Meant to be pretty great, so in a way nice to see another game take the same concept, although I’m sure there will be differences in how they utilise the concept.

Nothing to else I’m that interested in. I actually really want to see gameplay for Midnight Suns, an XCOM-like game where you use a wide array of superheroes with cool powers seems pretty cool to me. Some neat looking titles that I may get on sale in the future. Soul Hackers 2 is my big upcoming game for me really for the time being.

3 Likes

I thought the same thing, it isn’t a novel concept but there are still few games like it especially shooters.

3 Likes