That HMF member with access to BetaArchive.com

Hey there! I would have just browsed through my HMF history to find the answer and the person i’m looking for, but seeing as HMF once again got rebooted and all the old shit was deleted, i decided to make this thread.

So on old HMF there was this dude i spoke with who had access to the highly exclusive and secretive video game archive site, BetaArchive.com, where they store leaked beta builds. I don’t remember the guy’s name or anything about him, other than the fact he promised to help me by providing me with data i desired from the site. Perhaps it was possibly the famous @Notex (not sure) given your modding history.

If you, the person with access to BetaArchive, ever see this thread, please contact me.

https://www.betaarchive.com/

archive.hitmanforum.com is still up if you want to look through your post history

2 Likes

Here one of the users already made a whole copy of old forum

2 Likes

Greatly appreciated Spods! <3 :green_heart:

Thanks! I’ll check it out now!

1 Like

@Agent_Hitman Just letting you know that this subdomain will be deleted on 31st of March

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

@Notex I checked the old HMF and found our old posts. You were indeed involved in the chat regarding Betaarchive. Did you ever try to gain access there again? Do you know anyone with access?

I did have access for a short while but they ended up deleting my account since I never posted anything in their forum so my account was “inactive”.

2 Likes

Speaking of archiving the old forum, I was archiving some pages from archive.hitmanforum.com on archive.org (holy shit that is a lot of archives). Saving some more important stuff like Things About Hitman You Just Found out, Screenshot Thread etc. Unfortunately images don’t seem to be saved and only portions of the pages are saved in general.

Thankfully we have @Notex’s archive. You still intending to add a search feature, Notex?

Not sure. Been a while since I’ve touched it. I’m thinking I should definitely upload it to archive.org though.

1 Like

Sad to hear that :frowning: . Did you happen to befriend anyone there? Or know anybody who can access the site. It’s impossible to get in there these days… well it’s really hard in general.

Haha nope sadly.