The Birthday Thread 🎉

Have a beary happy burrday, @Heisenberg !

13 Likes

Happy Birthday @Heisenberg :partying_face: Hope you have a wonderful day full of arguments where you are always right at the end :grin:

13 Likes

Happy birthday, @Heisenberg! :partying_face: :tada: :birthday:

May I dare ask, what’s cooking for the special day? Actually, never mind. I’ll just go ask Jesse. :grin:

13 Likes

@Heisenberg

14 Likes

Happy birthday @Anthony_G ! :balloon::clown_face::balloon:

11 Likes

Happy birthday @Heisenberg , here’s to another 50 years of not making drugs to pay medical bills :cake: :birthday:

Because Walter’s 50 in the pilot

13 Likes

Happy birthday @Heisenberg ! :partying_face::tada::birthday::partying_face:

13 Likes

Happy birthday @Heisenberg!! :tada: :man_scientist: :alembic:

16 Likes

Thank you, @UrsamRableckBearmon, @Mini, @YellowZR1, @0047, @linux_penguin, @Anthony_G, and @TheChicken. It’s definitely been a better one than the last couple years were.

18 Likes

Happy Birthday @Heisenberg !!!

14 Likes

Thanks, @schatenjager!

14 Likes

happy birthday @Heisenberg ! you’re a member who sticks to his guns and is not afraid to speak his mind, even if it’s an unpopular opinion–something i do respect a lot. reading your thread about your specific play style was interesting, and and the conversations you spark are always entertaining. hope you had a nice day :birthday:

14 Likes

Thank you very much, @v1deost. You’re right, when I speak my mind, it usually is the unpopular opinion. Which is precisely why I do what I do, because somebody has to correct everyone else’s incorrect perception of things, and well, I guess I’m just the man for the job!

13 Likes

Happy birthday, @MSM !

14 Likes

Have a beary happy burrday, @MSM !

11 Likes

Happy birdday @MSM! :chicken: :tada: :birthday:

11 Likes

Happy birthday @MSM .

11 Likes

Happy Birthday @MSM! :partying_face:

11 Likes

Happy birthday @MSM !