The Forum Gallery V4

And I like the bearded me way more. I feel I’m a pre evolution bald monkey when I get rid of them from time to time, at least it gets better after a week.

Truuuuuuue :joy:

5 Likes

Hey he actually bought one of my bands cassette tapes!

5 Likes

Cassette decks allowed you to record directly from the radio! You could leave a tape in and make an ultimate mix tape over the course of a week, you had to be fast though or you would miss the first seconds of your songs.

You want a tape with nothing but ABBAs Dancing Queen on repeat? Boom :boom: it could be done!

Making CDs was an easier process but you you couldn’t make a mix while driving to work anymore. Now you just throw a list together on your digital storage device or streaming device… even easier but not fun at all. Young kids will never know the pure joy when you made a mix tape or mix CD for someone and they loved it and made you one back.

Back then if you make someone a mix tape without being asked you’re saying “you rock my world” now if you share your Spotify list without being asked you’re saying “your music is not as cool as mine so here try this.”

8 Likes

Young and sweet only 17.

5 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying this in a lol ok boomer way. I definitely remember recording off the radio onto a tape and just putting up with the inane dj banter on either end of the song. It just made me laugh that you went for that and not alcohol

4 Likes

I’m with ya. I went with music bc in the places that restrict explicit lyrics it’s 16 years old or 18. Booze is 21 down here.

I’m a millennial :joy:

2 Likes

Cassettes are definetly underrated. It’s interesting, at the moment I’m trying to burn a couple of CDs, so I can play more music for my CD player in my car while at work. Keep struggling with it though since the burn program seems very picky about what music files it uses.

2 Likes

And cassettes are making a comeback. Still very few units sold, but nevertheless they’re on the rise. I know a few guys who started collecting cassettes in the last few years.

3 Likes

Having a fun time in the water tank.

18 Likes

That’s a nice Silvio shirt you’re wearing! :star_struck:

17 Likes

Haha, definitely resembles!

It’s a Chelsea fan shirt, I’m not a Chelsea fan but wouldn’t say no to a quality t-shirt gifted to me.

9 Likes

Decided to shave my head. Don’t really have a lot of hair anyway so it wasn’t that big a deal. But still kind of happy with the outcome:

23 Likes

Shaved head gang, rise up!

10 Likes

SFFS :sunglasses::ok_hand:

20 Likes

Just cast my first vote ever.

25 Likes

Congrats! Only an involved citizenship will drive progress.

7 Likes

Huh I thought Canada had compulsory voting turns out I was wrong. But congratulations on helping expedite Erin O’Tool’s (hopefully) eventual defeat.

2 Likes

Compulsory in the sense that my mother would be Upset if I didn’t vote I guess…

13 Likes

New selfie, who dis

No (full) face reveal just yet. I’m not that brave enough to post it.

18 Likes

I hear that

5 Likes