The Forum Gallery V4

I guess if they’d remake the Three Stooges with a more modern and depressing take, that’s how Larry would look :laughing:

3 Likes

You blind? He looks like Andy Samberg!

2 Likes

you’re off your gourd, @Accidental_Kills98

correct your eyes before you dematerialise!

1 Like

No I am right at the very least he looks like him. At most he looks like a combination of Andy Samberg and Louie Theroux.

2 Likes

26 Likes

I like your long blonde hair :hugs:

2 Likes

Hi! Here’s me getting ready for a friend’s wedding a couple of weeks ago :wedding:

30 Likes

pretty :slight_smile: also (this is meant as a compliment ofc) some artists look like their art styles, and I can see yours in you. very cool

5 Likes

Here’s a person-less picture from that end-of-Year-2 trip I went on last month.
Figured I’d have a bit of fun with it too, since it’s just my hand and some ice cream. I tried doing some shadow, looks pretty cool.

Uh, I mean… What? This image is 100% real and has not been edited or embellished in any way. :innocent: Camera-man clearly doesn’t know who’s paying him…

Ice cream near the boardwalk

Might see if I can get some more out, depending what I find in the camera roll.

19 Likes

Is it just me, or you look like your drawings?

9 Likes

Yum! That looks like a good ice cream

3 Likes

Aw thank you! Maybe it’s a bit like the way the owners and their dogs look alike at the start of 101 Dalmatians :laughing:

Hah! Shame my hair will never be that neat :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I think it was chocolate blended with Oreo pieces! Very delicious

3 Likes

In this picture you’re the most sheldony you’ve ever been :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

How can you be MORE sheldony?

4 Likes

That’s the face of someone soundchecking a shitty drummer

2 Likes

is that a beringer or however you spell it?

1 Like

A couple more pictures from the trip. I don’t really have much I can show other than the beach. We were at the beach a lot.
(mmm shading things is so fun)

big waves

um, hello (fun use of perspective here)

Look what I found

Look what I found part 2

21 Likes

Lol I had similar expressions toward cameras when I was that young.
My eyes were always coming out of my head.

8 Likes

holy moly. what a mistake to make on my part. that’s a nice desk!

1 Like