The Forum Gallery V4


Trying my best to sound like Mr Bateson.

22 Likes

Oho, what’s this now?

Just some nonsense for work. I was pure rubbish at first. I felt a lot better after some time once I got comfortable.

1 Like

Awwwwwwwww! Did you get to hold/pet any of them? They are so cute!

4 Likes

Watch out!

2 Likes

Don’t worry, that brown liquid was the chicken’s happy, loving goo. Just put the happy goo in a jar and call it a day.

5 Likes

Look at all dem chicken

4 Likes

We had a hayride event today for my job, and sure enough I dressed the part!

35 Likes

Might as well chalk one up for V4

25 Likes

i know it’s meant to say scarface but i’m getting immense enjoyment out of the fact that the photo cuts it at just scarf. makes it way more wholesome.

3 Likes

I’ve seen this guy somewhere…

5 Likes

Hahaha. looks like me, my friend

4 Likes

Fair friends:

Tree at work friend:

20 Likes

Halloween costume I wore to class today. I counted 3 people who recognized it, which I’m proud of.
Special thanks to my mom for printing and laminating the badge. She’s always been my MVP when it comes to DIY-ing a costume all these years.

No picture of me, just the gist of the costume.

Anyone else have a costume for Halloween?

18 Likes

Me and my fiancee going out on Halloween

24 Likes

27 Likes

“I’m the Joker, baby!”

11 Likes

Ah, the classic “Blood Money is the best Hitman game”-Fan! :grin:

13 Likes

Why… so… serious :wink: :smiley: ? I love your utterly unamused face. You’re like 47 in Blood Money when you take the clown disguise and 47 still looks dead-serious and pissed off :stuck_out_tongue: .

4 Likes

Pure kino.20 Jokahs, baby!

2 Likes