The Forum Gallery V4

Just a distraction from us ever suspecting your profile picture is your actual face, not that I blame you or anything.

11 Likes

Thinking about getting a haircut while eating chapulines (spicy crickets).

19 Likes

Felt like changing my social media profile pictures so here’s the new selfie.

18 Likes

I did that a couple of years back! :smiley:
Proof that infinity leads to nothingness:

20 Likes

Edward Snowden? Honor to meet you.

4 Likes

Now you’re thinking with Portals. You monster.

1 Like

So you infiltrated the Swedish consulate with the intern disguise, good choice.

5 Likes

I’m turning 30 Monday and to celebrate I went for the third time to visit Vernazza, Sapienza.

I think I made 20 selfies in the same position trying to make a decent smile. At the end my face started to hurt and I gave up.

BUT! The most funny part of today was…

36 Likes

you look remarkably like comedian marcus brigstocke

2 Likes

I don’t see the resemblance, but I often get compared to “celebrities with glasses”. Louis Theroux uses to be a populair comparison, as are Waldo from the Where is Waldo series and also Edward Snowden, apparently. I guess with all these comparisons it’s just a matter of time before I become famous myself?

5 Likes

People say i look like the Skinhead Version of Seth Rogen, i feel you bro

21 Likes

I used to get Sheldon from Big Bang Theory. Probably because my hairline is shit and I simultaneously look 12 and 35 at the same time

8 Likes

maybe so. do you have a special talent?

also: i would say the louis comparison is lazy, but brigstocke is spot on. i’m sorry. you simply don’t have perspective on this.

just feel lucky you don’t look like this guy:

like i do

4 Likes

LMAO the only man who can cosplay simultaneously Sheldon and Young Sheldon :smile:

6 Likes

So you’re telling me you are not a mid 70’s balding old man who only wears his underwear, sorry, his

24/7 including while showering?

3 Likes

I guess if they’d remake the Three Stooges with a more modern and depressing take, that’s how Larry would look :laughing:

3 Likes

Now that talks are about resemblances, around 2 years ago I used an app (gradient) which claimed to show you look like which celebrity.

I don’t see the resemblance but pretty proud of the result :sunglasses: :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

You blind? He looks like Andy Samberg!

2 Likes

you’re off your gourd, @Accidental_Kills98

correct your eyes before you dematerialise!

1 Like

No I am right at the very least he looks like him. At most he looks like a combination of Andy Samberg and Louie Theroux.

2 Likes