The Forum Gallery V4

No Halloween-Party for me this year, just like last year :pleading_face: last year because of Corona and this year because friends didn’t had time (some of them just became parents and others are currently building a house. Being adult sucks).

But last year I did my Make-Up to cheer me up during the bad Corona-Mood, so that would have been my potential Halloween Make-Up :sweat_smile: I think I showed it on the old Forum already, if I remember correctly, but I will show it again since I liked it very much :relaxed:

Maybe next year :jack_o_lantern:

25 Likes

Oh if i knew this i would have invited you to our party, we had a little concert with two Bands :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

My sister, me and my mom handing out candy (and traumatizing a few kids) as the Sanderson sisters.

license plate “expertly” blurred for privacy/security reasons and all that

20 Likes

Aaaaaw, that sounds great! :heart_eyes: I hope you had a wonderful evening! Which kind of music did they played?

4 Likes

One was a german Post-Punk Band, the other was a Ska Band from Italy :hugs:

It was the first concert in our place after two long years and it was really fun, there where only ~80 people but it was nice and cozy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Felt pretty good after a (mostly) successful fight last night to keep the cult out of my town and county.

Apologies for the smudgy mirror…

15 Likes

THAT is some late celebrator of Halloween…we’re actually going to have our very late Halloween party next week, but I’m not going to wear this because no one will get it lol (and because it would be cold in the shorts). I’ve had the shirt for a long time and just used it as a gym shirt.

26 Likes

And you’re saying you have nothing to do with Steven Bradley?
Liar!

12 Likes

Damn. I expected atleast that Alistair Beldingford fit.

Nice outfit dude!

8 Likes

Yeah, that guy is clearly imitating me!

Those clothes would probably cost too much for a cosplay that no one would understand irl. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thanks!

4 Likes

I was 16 when Blood Money came out lol. Good times.

13 Likes

Do your parents or guardians know you play these games? :joy:

Anyway, happy birthday! :tada:

8 Likes

I was already 21 when C47 came out :wink: (cc @MrOchoa )

12 Likes
  1. I love feeling old… :sob:
7 Likes

I play a “shooting” game and am a user of its community. That’s all.

3 Likes

20, myself. we the old boyz.

5 Likes

I was 1 years old. Those were the times…

7 Likes

as my dear mama would say: “Fucking Nora!”

2 Likes

I just cut my hair a little :hugs:

30 Likes

Suits you very well :hugs:

11 Likes