The Forum Gallery V4

Today at my second job I get to wear a suit. Last time I wear one was 2 years ago and I forgot how to tie a knot.
I used to be an expert in that. I would have coworkers who would ask me to tie their ties just like mine.
Anyway, I will be working in some expo with serious people they told me. I have to look out for shoplifters.
They want their guards all black

22 Likes

Looking good there! And I can’t see any problem with the tie.

4 Likes

I see no difference

13 Likes

As a bonus, that’s one of my favorite suits in the game too. @badeaguard nailed the picture.

7 Likes

@unfunnyguy @Charlie_Farmer @djsojus
Thank you guys :hugs:

I will make a new picture then someday. These are my old clothes when I was more buff now I’m a bit slimmed down. I intend in the upcoming months to buy a new suit and adjust it to my body. Then I will make another pic in that same pose :sunglasses:

8 Likes

New Day, New Ghastly Appearance.

19 Likes

Ooh, what’s this for?

Did you do the makeup yourself or did someone else do it?

3 Likes

8 klicks worth of walking today and we saw maybe only 5% of Petra. I had no idea it was so vast. I’ll post a couple photos from Jerusalem when I’m back home.
We had a wonderful trip. I enjoyed Jerusalem more than Petra, but the Treasury (pictured) is easily the most breath taking thing I have ever seen in my life.

oh yea and… dun da dun dun, dun dun dun, dun da dun dun, dun da dun dah dun :cowboy_hat_face:

25 Likes

Holy shit, talk about one hell of a view! :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

8 Likes

Far too many hours in Civilization have caused me to refer to it solely as the “Life-Giving Sandcastle” (because of its abilities as a wonder).

And cause me to almost forget its role in Indiana Jones long before that…! :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

A few more photos from the trip…

We stayed in a bubble hotel near Petra.

Beach in Tel Aviv

The stone of unction. Some Christians believe this to be the only place a non priest bless an item such as a cross, making it a religious artefact. I’m not super religious, but I do wear my patron Saint, and I was there, so why not?!

The Western/Wailing Wall. Still in tact from long long ago. The big bottom stones were the top of the wall back around 10 AD, the middle stones were the top around the time of the Crusades, the smaller stones above that were put in when the Ottoman Empire had the city, and the very top layers were installed by Israel to stop people at the top from throwing rocks down at people who came to pray.

Members of the Israeli IDF on a tour. Notice some are armed even though they are off duty. This is normal over there. I guess it’s kinda like when cops get take home cars… keeps me on duty even when they are not.

22 Likes

And some other shots of interesting stuff. Including a giant statue of Elvis for no reason other than the guy who owns the gas station is a giant fan :joy:

21 Likes

excuse my cool as fuck Columbo phone case

15 Likes

iwantitiwantitiwantit

2 Likes

When you get a call you can go “Just one more thing” then flash them the phone case as you attend to the call.

2 Likes

Went to a church for the first time. Didn’t get to elevate by the power of god like in movies though :confused:

10 Likes

… but Father, i do not belong… I’m not of this world… Why should God forgive me?

6 Likes

God probably won’t forgive me as I burst into laughter after the photo was taken :DDD

2 Likes

You after the service:

4 Likes

Ska concert tonight, i hope some fine Punk or Skingirls show up :grin:

20 Likes