The Forum Gallery V4

I swear this must be the only place on the internet where the community wants the cute woman to get out of the way so we can all see the background better!

And it is a truly amazing background!

18 Likes

That’s a good one :joy: I’m actually very good these days.

YAMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! YAMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

7 Likes

They finally sent my birthday photos! so here are two of them that were less bad. I would also like to thank the second guy from left who organized it all :smiley:

26 Likes

Bulls fan nice!!! Looks like you had fun! Happy (late) birthday.

5 Likes

I don’t even have a caption for this but my colleague looks like the godfather you need to ask permission to kill someone.

26 Likes

Balck Trinity suit santa, best Christmas ever

6 Likes

21 Likes

Passionately staring at the unopened gifts in my third birthday.

26 Likes

Its a 0% bottle don’t worry, I’m still XquinnX

16 Likes

At least it’s a white Christmas…?

(It’s been snowing here basically since Friday; maybe it’ll stop someday?)

20 Likes

Honolulu for Christmas! We stopped at Dukes for a mai tai and then headed to a friends house and had Christmas dinner with about 13 people. My wife’s best friends Daughter owns the house and only the friend knew we were coming so it was a fun surprise. They have a really nice view!

22 Likes

Happy New Year my fellow members

Let’s hope 23 isn’t yet another burning turd.

30 Likes

Fixed it for you mate :joy:

2 Likes

POV New Years Eve at your Sisters while your S.O was in Chicago.

9 Likes

A Bozo Buckets rereack on that table would be amazing! You could basically just reach out and drop the ball in for the first few.

4 Likes

Here is a picture from my job. I work in a factory that makes paper.
Those rolls behind me are all paper. One roll weight about 16 tones for about 4600 meters of paper depending on how thick the paper is made.
I’ve been working here for almost one year and I really like it

29 Likes

I bet you could lift one of those rolls anyway all by yourself! (My father used to work in the paper business – those rolls really are impressive)

9 Likes

Good Job! My dad used to work at one over 10 years ago.

Live long and prosper, accidents happen so be careful!

Brother?

13 Likes

Brother!

He actually just sold paper. But he was the regional manager for the biggest company in Switzerland. He sold paper to printing factories and newspapers.

10 Likes

Wow! May I ask… for what are such huge paper rolls be used?

11 Likes