The Forum Gallery V4

To wipe my ass after shitposting on HMF

Now i imagine swiss Michael Scott

15 Likes

May one of these be your payroll some day!

8 Likes

Animators will never tell you this, but if one rolls over you, you’ll become paper-flat too! :hushed:

7 Likes

I sometimes daydream that I can do :drooling_face:

It does and it’s pretty scary. Some people died in here over the years and at every accident they add new safety regulations.

Where I am we just make the paper. Actually the machine does it for us, we are there to regulate it and keep an eye the paper is rolling.
Once a roll is finished it then goes to another sector where they make from one big roll smaller rolls rapped on cardboard tubes.
After that they go to the client and what they do we really don’t know. They have their own machinery I guess where they work the paper to make I don’t know, books, magazines and so on.
For example I have a friend who works in a factory just like mine and among other type of paper they produce a special paper for money bills for some country in Africa.
We the workers are not allowed to know for what company we make the product.

I can send a sample right away but I warn you, it’s hard paper and not soft. You might get a nasty irritation :neutral_face: One 4000 meters roll starts at about 30.000 € I heard. Depends all of the quality. Might be wrong I just asked once a year ago.

Good one :laughing: :money_mouth_face: I wish tho. They really cost a lot but to whom to sell :man_shrugging:

Eh it happened many many years ago. Someone got squashed between 2 rolls. He manage to get out underneath the rolls, sited down and after 2 minutes he died from internal bleeding I guess. Adrenaline kept him alive for those 2 minutes.
Sad story about this person is that it was his day off and they called him to do extra because someone was home sick. After the shift he had to reach his wife and kid at the sea for summer vacation.

Don’t give me ideas. I have way too many…

14 Likes

An attempt to pose goes horribly wrong

22 Likes

Hokkaido (Sapporo) Snow Festival and all…

26 Likes

Vol. 2

28 Likes

Vol. 3

26 Likes

Nice work agent, nice.
The money has been transferred to your account

11 Likes

Me at work

Vs me with friends

24 Likes

“Sir your not allowed pass”
“Your trespassing, sir!”
“Eat lead boy!”

15 Likes

milkies!

12 Likes

Thank you! I had an ex who found life very unfair that I had bigger tits than her.
If that is what you are referring :eyes:

12 Likes

iam! ye should be proud of your tits, they look great

11 Likes

Dear Santa…

27 Likes

What the f… :joy: :rofl:
I need to send this to @MrOchoa for Christmas

15 Likes

He got them badea-bonkers

7 Likes

16 Likes

A picture I took of my baby mamma

22 Likes

Just wanted to pop in to say that this show was absolutely fantastic! If you’re a fan of theatre or Greek Myth, or, hell, even Depression Era history, I highly recommend it.

16 Likes