The Forum Gallery V4

With Nowruz approaching, I have to contribute in the traditional “clean every inch of the house” act, unfortunately. Today, after going through (back) pain and suffering, I found some old photo albums. They were all around +20 years of age, and seeing how much had people changed was fun.

My mother was sent to Bam as a volunteer, after the 2003 Bam earthquake that literally flattened the city. This image was heartbreaking.

Me and ma old man in Dubai, 2006.

21 Likes

Just put up the first of many movie posters that will be in my room.

16 Likes

On my way to the IAGO auction!

33 Likes

Can I join you?

29 Likes

@Franz you two just gave me some ideas. Both of you look super sharp in it!

15 Likes

Look at all these distinguished gentlemen!

9 Likes

New Piercings :grin:

31 Likes

Happy Nowruz all you nice forum residents!
Happy new year!

24 Likes

By the empire buy yourself some good toys

14 Likes

@TheChicken I ran into someone interesting.

23 Likes

It so big!!

11 Likes

Wow you’ve met Macaulay Culkin??

11 Likes

Yeah, come to think of it have we ever seen Swag and Culkin in the same room together at the same time?

11 Likes

Beetlejuice was crazy! It does justice to the original, and expands on it in surprising ways, while not shying away from some of the problematic/controversial things that come from being released during that era of film. Anyway, it was way better (and way deeper) than it had any right to be!

(Special thanks to my sister for finally sending the pics)

22 Likes

The new mirror we have looks cool at night with the ring light on.

14 Likes

You bought your own personal eclipse? I like it, though I’d have to turn that off to go so sleep.

12 Likes

It’s in the living room actually.

7 Likes

I’m giving you all meme material. Today I felt inspired while wearing my Primark Playstation pants (no sponsor)

This is what I had in mind while looking ambitious in the dawn or you could add that cowboy man screaming in the sky if you are good with photoshop. Much fun

23 Likes

Yes @MrOchoa you can touch them when we meet again :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

if i fly over to italy do i get to touch your boobs immediatley?

15 Likes