The Funny Pictures/ Video Thread

10 Likes

A Redditor asks a simple question about women.

13 Likes

are you joking
please tell me the OP was trolling? please. please.

9 Likes

I hope so as well but it is Reddit after all, a site where half of its userbase refers to women as “females” in casual conversation.

2 Likes

not to mention arrogant know it alls who are paid to be power mods by the site creator. (yes it is for some god only knows why reason a job where you can get paid for being a micro managing dick.)

doubt it. though here is an actual question. why do dudes have nipples?

1 Like

Because we would look fuckin weird without them. But iirc at some stage of development all embryos are female thats why but I’m not sure about that.

4 Likes

i know it at to do with chromosomes and a lot of scientific stuff.

1 Like

Yep! An embryo doesn’t start to develop any boy parts until after the nipples are developed. Interestingly this is not how all mammals work but it is the norm. Exceptions include mice, squirrels, horses, and kangaroos.

3 Likes

I don’t know for sure, but I do know that on extremely rare occasions men can begin to produce milk. But they’re probably vestigial. IDK.

The funny thing is, the very first part of the human body to develop from the clump of cells into what it will be on the eventual human, is the anus. We all, literally, start out as assholes. And some of us just never develop further (looking at Alex Jones on this one).

2 Likes

DC cancels movie. People are not happy about it.
Marvel on the other hand…

3 Likes

I see at least 20 reasons why VFX workers need a strong union.

6 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

what are ye dooing in mah horse and buggy?!

6 Likes

Jesus: (Borat Voice) Mah wife!

And the lord said unto his son on earth “Taketh my wife please for I cannot stand her.”

3 Likes