The Funny Pictures/ Video Thread

I mean you can be from a foreign country and overtake the government so you can implement your own. Plus half of Europe basically was in the USSR you just don’t think so because The West got the most high profile and best functioning one.

that i know. i just don’t understand how the first person doesn’t know that?

I assume they are just ignorant. I am dead certain she thinks Marx, Lenin and Stalin are actually the same person who totally all shared the same ideas.

1 Like

it’s like saying Wilhelm ll was the leader of Nazi Germany cause it was a Reich.

6 Likes

11 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

You are a rare species of fish in the Brazilian Amazon.

5 Likes

Gonna tell my kids this was Oasis.

1 Like

11 Likes

6 Likes

Inspired by yesterday’s attack upon Rushdie.

9 Likes

8 Likes

SNAKE !! SNAKE !! RUN !!

If you still didnt get it - view this image at your own risk
2 Likes

“Digimon reinforces the notion of bonds and the power of friendship!”

Digimon:

8 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cPeZLCVWTw

5 Likes

holy shit, why do they gotta give you an existential emotional crisis like that? :open_mouth:

@Accidental_Kills98

has he finally run out of things to get mad about? He’s now doing the Metric system?

3 Likes

No, you could treat segments like that as if they were a vacation for him. Sort of like the vacation he has been on since the Mar-a-Lago raid which he has been suspiciously quiet since.

Crazed right-wingers have been targeting Metric for ages, like that poster for example dates from WWI. It used to just be isolationism and paternalism but now the US are simply just rejecting it out of habit.

1 Like

10 Likes

This shall repair any emotional damage.

3 Likes