The Funny Pictures/ Video Thread

Was just asking myself the same question.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Ah yes the fabled MTV beach house event, what could go wrong preforming Creep a dozen times in a row to get more camers shots (they only had one camera)

I hope Thom Yorke was fine after almost dying!

3 Likes

Perfectly fine, he was floating on the Liffey!

3 Likes

Best song, trust me.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Knock off Hitman mobile game.

5 Likes

This is basically an unused Absolution cover design.

7 Likes

4 Likes

https://youtu.be/lePXRSLdQvE

6 Likes

Being problematic is fun. Legion all the way - E-girl Bush declares war on Iraq (2002)

Also AI Bush sounds like a robot being held at gunpoint.

Fucking JFK at the end though. Top shit.

5 Likes

Wife and I found these on TikTok last night and thought they were funny as hell. Then got scared as hell to learn they were AI generated. Still, most positive feeling I’ve ever had involving Donald Trump in my life.

1 Like

この機知に富んだコメントはまだローカライズされていません
image

2 Likes

I guess the underwater skeleton would be games I’ve bought but never installed yet. :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

hmmm

We need to buy more!
af5

8 Likes

GEE EYE JOOOOEEEEEE

2 Likes

11 Likes
3 Likes

8 Likes

Unlimited Steamed Hams, you say?!

Now this is the kind of wacky AI-generated silliness I can get on board with

3 Likes