The Funny Pictures/ Video Thread

Emoji Movie 2 Leak


Don’t let the autographed Nixon photo distract you from the autographed Hitler photo.

4 Likes

9 Likes

I still get irrationality worried about space on hard drives. Must be a remnant from childhood when I uninstalled most of my games to free up the ‘massive’ 2GB needed for Contracts.

4 Likes

12 Likes

Lmao i thought thats a picture of Hakan Abrak at first

2 Likes

13 Likes

11 Likes

Waymond will Win


Take chances, make mistakes, rip, tear, until it is done!

The hot new UI


I won’t take that into consideration

8 Likes

1 Like

6 Likes


Nixon is deep in uncanny valley for some reason.

3 Likes

Welcome to Eastern Europe!

4 Likes

i smell a nixonverse arc.

2 Likes

Arrrooooo!!!20 Massachusetts

2 Likes

6 Likes

Relatable af

image

8 Likes
2 Likes

“you won little bastard. you won.”

2 Likes

evilself

7 Likes

7 Likes