The Funny Pictures/ Video Thread

Good thing you didn’t dedicate your chest to J.K. then?

1 Like

Yup, in my eyes in compromising tue situation saying its nothing to to with HP and only to do with Rowling.

I can’t stop my passion for HP due to her foolish actions

3 Likes

Imagine dedicating your chest to a Dobby Tattoo.

3 Likes

Imagine having sex with him and staring eye to eye with that depiction of Dobby the whole time.

10 Likes

Imagine having sex with him and he starts saying stuff like “Expecto Orgasmo”.

10 Likes
5 Likes

This right here could have been the whole, terrifying comment.

5 Likes

image

10 Likes

You can double the value of a Yugo by filling it with petrol.

5 Likes

You can double the value of a Yugo by leaving bread in the back.

6 Likes

image

3 Likes

5 Likes


And this is just how conservatives work.

7 Likes


image

5 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

Yeeeeeessss
:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :white_heart:

Doomguy secretly being a softie with other non-violent characters is one of my favourite memes of all time :blush:

12 Likes

I like to think that Lance actually displays a lot of talent here, it also takes a lot of class and comedic skill to beat Andre at his own game. Funny this was one of the first things I thought of when I heard he died.

8 Likes
3 Likes

7 Likes