The Funny Pictures/ Video Thread

3 Likes

8 Likes



it’s really good though



I call this last one “Chaos Control”. I have free will to multitask, but am completely inept at it.

11 Likes

12 Likes
5 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

12 Likes

image

Stalin’s agents were masters of subtlety…
image
They just wanted to pick his brain for a few minutes.

6 Likes

Because there’s no (pea)nuts. :laughing: :+1:

4 Likes

5 Likes

An old one I felt like watching after hearing about Lance Reddick. Though a bit sad to watch it now, it’s still a good laugh. Rest in peace.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Ok grandpa lets get ye to bed

7 Likes

I’m just sharing it, for God’s sake, it ain’t mine.

1 Like

I don’t get it and i dont know who that is.

3 Likes

Donald Trump Jr’s girlfriend who infamously shouted “The Best! Is Yet! To Come!” to an empty room at the Republican convention in 2020 and made a fool of herself. Since we’re waiting for indictments and arrest any day now for her maybe-future-father-in-law, someone altered the phrase to reflect that.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Masahiro Sakurai giving chaotic inspiration (the artists doing great work in this episode!)

2 Likes

image
Don’t mind me I am just revisiting the consequences of a guy tearing apart the space-time continuum to win an ideological debate.

1 Like